DAEMON Tools Lite 4.30.4.0027 with SPTD 1.58 & Support Windows Se7en Multilanguage | 7.30 MB
DAEMON Tools Lite - small in size but powerful features in the emulator CD / DVD-drive - allow "pick up" a disk image, made by any utility for copying disks (eg, CloneCD), ie can work with what you want "discs" - even with PlayStation.Tochno in this emulator, you can insert saved to disk audio-CD or DVD-ROMs.
The program works through the menu in the system tray from which you get access to all commands. Here you can select the number of added virtual drives, mount images for each of them. To identify each drive, you can choose any character from the English alphabet, which has not yet been used. Also, for each virtual device can be mounted to the regional code. It should be noted that the connection and disconnection of the virtual drives almost instantly and without having to reboot. The program can be expanded with additional modules, which in large quantities are produced by third-party developers.
Supported image file formats:
*cue / bin
*mds (Media Descriptor File)
*pdi (Instant CD / DVD)
*b5t (BlindWrite 5)
*b6t (BlindWrite 6)
*isz (Compressed ISO images) UltraISO
*StarForce different versions.
What's new in this version:
- Beta support for Windows 7 (SPTD 1.58);
- Creating a secure manner: added the "Password to encrypt the image" in the "Creating an image";
- Data Compression: added option to compress data "in the" Creating an image ";
- Menu item "Catalog of Images" has been moved to the first level of the main menu;
- Includes the option Association MDF file in the menu "Settings / Integration;
- Language updates.
- Definition of speed reading drives;
- Support for Lite-ON DHXXXXX devices;
- The problem with RAID-arrays of large size;
- Mounting the DVD-format images B6T;
- Installation: Support of Unicode;
Homepage : http://www.daemon-tools.cc/ENG/home