Cyklotrasy v2.19 | 17 MB
Cyklotrasy (cycling trails). Imagine software, where you can set (from map or list) your starting point, some transit places and the final point of your journey. You can choose searching preferences, e.g. type of surface, and let the software plan your own route. The software will get you a lot of useful information e.g. profile of your trail, map, itinerary and statistic data.
Cyklotrasy gives you a lot of information, e.g. altitude, latitude, longitude, photos, texts, lengths of distances, nubers of roads, numbers of bike-ways, types of surfaces, hiking and bike marking. You can observe route total length, superelevation, rise and fall. There are also prepared routes, where you can find difficulty and type of recommended bike. You can print profile, map, itinerary and statistic. Visual apperance of profile and map can be adjusted with preferences. You can export profile and map into picture, web site or GPS format. User can make a diary of his/her trips, including a lot of data. Up to this date there are 98 maps for Cyklotrasy. Maps are developed by administrators who update maps at least ones a year (it's possible to download them from this pages for free).
New in Version 2.19 EN
* Diary: new format DNZ which includes all used routes
* Diary: you can add track from GPX file
* Diary: adding more than onde route at once
* Diary: open route from diary to main window
* New GPX export features
* Text objects in maps which describes valleys, edges, etc
* Movig and zooming while using ruler
* GPX files: export route/trackto HTML file including map and profile
* GPX files: statistic of route/track including lenght, meters up and down, max and min altitude
* GPX files: date and time of waypoint/route/track
* Export/import to/form KML and KMZ files (GoogleEarth)
* New support of marking "singletrack"
* New support of places "chimney" and "transmitter"
* Pictograms of real marking in legend
* Way bubbles in profile (lengh, type of way, marking, up, down)
* Map: informations about ways and places by CTRL+click or middle click
* Adding places with no ways to a route - nearest possible place is added
* Better search preferences functionality
* You can show only registered maps in Open map window
* Scale of map and profile in toolbar
* Click to Help / update shows you only new maps
* New indication of chosen plece in map
* Automatic naming of crossing by changes of way types and marking
* Zooming map to the mouse cursor
* Files in bike services window
Home Page -