CyberPower Audio Editing Lab is an ideal solution for audio editing and mastering. The program contains everything you need to create great sounding recordings and audio CDs, including professional tools for recording, analysis and editing. The user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease of use in mind. Large range of high quality audio tools and effects are integrated in Audio Editing Lab - including tools for dynamic processing, equalizing, numerous effects such as echo, amplification, noise reduction, reverb, chorus and flanger, as well time stretching and key transposition tools. Recordings distorted by noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content can be restored.
Here are some key features of "CyberPower Audio Editing Lab":
· Recording and playback through any windows compatible audio device
· Timer and input level triggered recording
· Customizable toolbars
· Unlimited undo and redo levels
· Ultra fast non-destructive editing engine
· Standard cut, copy, paste and mix editing
· Drag and drop editing
· Support for bookmarks and region markers
· Cleaning effect that simplifies LP or tape to CD transfers
· Different time formats such as sample index, SMPTE
· Regions can be saved as separate files
· Level meter with peak
· Time display
· Real-time preview on most of the effects
· New preset manager allows you to select presets for all effect
· High quality time stretching
· Freehand volume curves
· Fade ins and outs
· High quality sample format conversion
· Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
· Tools include speech synthesis (text-to-speech).
· Includes its own CD ripper with 'ultrafast 'rip mode and cddb music database lookup.
· Batch processing supports up to 32000 files allowing you to apply effects and/or convert your files as a single function.
Home Page - http://www.audioeditinglab.com/