Here's CyberLink's new release - VideoMeeting+ Deluxe. It helps you turning your phone into a second video camera!
Add freedom and flexibility to your video meetings by turning your phone into a second video camera! Present whiteboards and other additional visuals more effectively. Show both mobile and computer feeds with our Dual Video feature. Improve clarity of whiteboards and screens with freeze frame and skew correction. Compatible with Skype, Hangouts, Join.me, GoToMeeting, and WebEx. And much more!
- Show whiteboards, demos and more by adding a mobile camera feed.
- Augment discussions by sharing your computer desktop.
- Enhance viewing with our freeze frame and skew correction features.
- Add visual enhancements to clarify and improve your image.
- Annotate content to highlight important points.
- Get more from your meeting by recording content for later review.
- Integrate with common video meeting applications with a few clicks.
- Activate mobile camera feed instantly with a simple QR code scan.
- Access recording, enhancements and more with a single click.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1/8/7
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- Minimum 2 GB memoryrequired
- 250MB hard disk space required
- Web camera (built-in or external USB)
- Microphone device
- Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 3200+ or above
- Note: VideoMeeting+ is also optimized for current Intel® Core™ processors featuring Intel Quick Sync video technology.
- Intel HD Graphics (independent graphics card recommended)
- For 720p video or above, the VGA must support H.264/AVC Hardware Acceleration
Supported Video Conferencing Services:
- Skype, Skype for Business, Google Hangouts, LINE, Facebook, WebEx, Join.me, GotoMeeting
Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Korean.
- Instructions -
1. Firstly, if you have any trial version installed on your system, remove it completely.
Note: Don't install trial versions as they're very limited in terms of features.
2. Check ProgramData and User Files folder and delete all CyberLink related stuff etc..
3. Unpack and install retail setup.
4. Don't launch after installation.
5. Open patch. Patch it first, then generate serial and use to activate Deluxe features.