CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra 188.8.131.525 | 164 MB
CyberLink PowerProducer Ultra is the solution for users of DV and HDV camcorders alike: whether you own a DV or HDV camcorder, prefer .mpg, .mp4 or .avi, your new software will handle it! Now you can also capture video in high-definition formats such as AVCHD. You can import existing files from your hard drive or scenes from discs, so that you can even give a second life to older clips by including them in any new project you wish to undertake. You are not limited to what you shoot with your camera: with PowerProducer 5, you can capture television content with a TV tuner card (digital and analog TV), so that you can enrich your projects with pieces from even more sources that you like.
The easiest way to create compelling video and slideshow discs! CyberLink Corp, innovative solutions provider for the connected digital lifestyle, announced today the release of disc authoring software CyberLink PowerProducer 5, which supports the creation of Blu-ray Discs and DVDs featuring video content recorded in the AVCHD format. The application also allows the creation of standard DVDs as well. PowerProducer 5 is available in two versions. PowerProducer 5 Ultra allows the creation of pro level discs on Blu-ray and DVD. PowerProducer 5 only supports creation of DVD and VCD discs. The Ultra version supports BD-RE 3.0, 5.1-channel Dolby Digital audio and on-disc editing, and includes a "simpler, re-styled interface and new design tools for creating customizable disc menus with imported photos and videos."
In version 5 CyberLink has made major improvements to product usability, providing a simpler, re-stylied interface, and new design tools for creating customizable disc menus with imported photos and videos.
"Now with the release of CyberLink PowerProducer 5, it is not only the Hollywood studios that can produce high-quality discs like Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD DVDs," said Alice H. Chang, CEO of CyberLink. "By offering easy-to-use features and the latest format support, PowerProducer 5 lets consumers quickly author and burn their high-definition home videos with professional-looking results."
* Produce discs from high-definition video, including AVCHD
* Author your videos to Blu-ray Discs and DVDs
* Custom-design high-def disc menus with imported photos
* Create discs featuring Dolby Digital 5.1 for pro results
* Edit and enhance videos and photos with Magic Tools
Capture and Enhance Your Videos
PowerProducer gives you a chance to Capture, author, and burn HD videosconnect your HDV camcorder to your creative side.
* Capture video from your HDV camcorder or digital/analog TV tuner card, or import high-definition files
* Enhance your videos and slideshows with Magic Tools
* Work with Dolby Digital 5.1
* Burn as you capture in real time using Right-to-Disc™
Create Discs with Stylish Menus
Create professional-looking DVD menusPowerProducer will handle that part with a variety of template menus and handy tools.
* Create stylish disc menus that match your inspiration
* Show your personality with movable buttons, titles, effects, and more
* Make quick edits with trim and cut tools
* Add themes and create complete videos automatically with Magic Movie Wizard
* Merge clips - for a flawless TV recording
Burn & Output to Any Medium
Burn your authored video to HD discs and watch on widescreen displaysPowerProducer lets you choose your preferred burning and outputting method
* Output to any disc you like: Blu-ray Disc, DVD, VCD - you'll be spoilt for choice
* Your video was perfect from the start: burn directly to disc using Right-to-Disc™
* Play discs on home disc players
* Watch disc content on widescreen TVs and PC displays
* Upload your videos directly to YouTube
Cyberlink PowerProducer 5 new features:
• BD-RE 3.0 certified, users can rerecord and append Blu-ray Discs, as well as create menus on Blu-ray Discs.
• AVCHD format support lets users output high-definition content to a DVD disc and store large volumes of high-definition content on Blu-ray Discs and AVCHD discs.
• On-Disc Editing allows users to append video and slideshows, edit and add/remove playlists on BD-RE, DVD+VR, and DVD-VR discs.
• Customizable Disc Menus let users import video and use built-in designs to create stylish navigation menus.
• Direct access to DirectorZone, a website featuring user-generated content, offers free DVD menu templates for download.
• Direct burning with Right-to-Disc™: support for BDAV and BDMV, as well as DVD-VR.
• Support for 5.1-channel Dolby Digital lets users create discs that play on their home theater system.
• Magic Movie Wizard: automatically creates a movie from users’ clips, with a theme and music chosen by users.
• Slideshow Styles: enables fast creation of slideshows with 3 different animation styles.
• Magic Clean: automatically adjusts lighting and removes excess noise.
- White Calibration: lets users define true white with the calibration eye-dropper tool to adjust the color temperature of videos and photos.
- Backlight Correction: makes foreground objects clearer in conditions of strong backlighting.
This is an enhanced version of CyberLink PowerProducer 5 that includes the following key features:
Enhanced Menu Designer
• Animated menu design to create professional looking movie discs
• Greatly improved preview performance
• Freely adjust all elements on the menu
Supports AVCHD (optional feature)
• Import high-definition video from AVCHD camcorders or as AVCHD files
• Create AVCHD movie discs to enjoy high definition movies on DVD media
Supports AVCREC (optional feature)
• Create high-definition movie discs on DVD media in the AVCREC disc format
Advanced support for Blu-ray Disc (optional feature for OEM customers)
• Supports both BDAV and BDMV video disc formats
• Burns high definition, widescreen content onto BD-R/BD-RE discs
Home Page -