Here's the new release of CyberLink PhotoDirector Suite. Complete photo adjustment & design plus color grading.
PhotoDirector 7 Suite offers an extreme blend of features that goes far beyond what you would normally expect to find in photography software. Simplified photo management tools combine with powerfully easy-to-use yet sophisticated adjustment and editing options that offer a complete, end-to-end photo editing and management solution.
Layers are an integral tool in advanced image editing projects. PhotoDirector now lets you create and edit up to 100 layers per image, with 14 different layer blending modes. Layer management tools include: rename, duplicate, delete, adjust, convert and merge, letting you make the exact modifications needed to create a visual tour de force.
Global & Regional Adjustment Tools
- Merge up to 5 bracketed shots into a single (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- Adjust individual RGB channels to correct tough white balance problems, or to create attractive cross processing effects.
- Draw attention to the focal point of your image by applying adjustments only to that area of your photo.
- Using gradient masking techniques you can create miniature model "tilt-shift" effects for your photo
- Make all your shots crisp and clear, no matter what time of day you shoot. Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO, or in low light conditions.
- Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR and Lomo for quick, creative image adjustments.
Body & Face Beautification Tools
The expanded collection of easy-to-use touch-up tools in the new PhotoDirector make it easy to professionally remove imperfections from your portraits, selfies, and group shots.
Pro Blur Tools
- Use the linear, circular, or brush tool to create different blurred regions.
- Choose from one of 4 shapes to create a unique aesthetic feeling with the Bokeh blur.
- Add zoom or motion effect on photos with the radial and focal zoom blurs.
- Use the EXIF data from your shots to instantly and accurately fix common lens flaws.
- Correct barrel distortion, vignetting and chromatic aberration.
With OpenCL Support
With standard photo processing software, working on RAW image files can be a frustratingly slow process at times, but not with PhotoDirector 7's RAW processing technology. With native 64-bit support and also OpenCL integration, editing times are dramatically reduced.
Latest Camera Format and Lens Support
PhotoDirector not only supports JPEG and TIF files, but also a broad range of popular and proprietary RAW file formats from the world's leading digital camera manufacturers. The PhotoDirector team works closely with popular brands to build in RAW support that ensures your photos will be as close to their original quality as possible after importing them into PhotoDirector.
Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. In ColorDirector this pro-level editing technique is available in an intuitive suite that makes it simple for anyone to master.
Adjust Highlights and Shadows
Add color shadows and highlights to your videos to evoke emotions and leave a lasting impression with your viewers.
Bring Out Details in Lowlight
Edge sharpening and noise reduction tools bring out richer colors and better quality for night shots.
Create Dynamic HDR Videos
Apply HDR to your videos. Increase dynamic range to your scenes, bring out the details and highlights of your footage.
Intelligent Motion Tracking
With smart selection tools, you can track motion and isolate objects to create stylistic visual effects.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista (32bit/ 64bit)
- Mount the ISO image to install.
- After installation is done, merge the included reg. (Right click and click on merge.)
- That's all.