PhotoDirector Suite includes Complete Photo Editing Software, plus Color Grading for Your Videos.
PhotoDirector combines all the features you need for photography in a single workflow – efficient photo management, complete adjustment and creative editing. The set includes two outstanding products – PhotoDirector 5 Ultra, complete photo editing and ColorDirector Ultra, advanced video color grading solution to create compelling movies.
- Bring out the colors in your shots with a wide range of tools for tonal adjustment, white balance & saturation control, including curves and levels.
- Edit photos in a non-destructive environment that safeguards the state of your original image
- Comes with a number of selection brushes to isolate areas in a photo and edit with complete adjustment tools.
- Easily identify overexposed or underexposed areas in your photos. Values are arrayed across the graph from left (darkest) to right (brightest).
- Automatically correct distortion from popular lens makers.
- Deliver crisp, sharp images with detail sharpening adjustments.
- Remove artifacts from shots taken at high ISO or in low light conditions
- Adjust individual RGB channels to control color and contrast.
- Impart drama and style by adding different colors to both the highlights and shadows of an image.
- Use gradient masking techniques to get the miniature model look for your photos.
- Choose from a range of photo presets including HDR for quick, creative image adjustments.
- Give your photos a classy monochrome, duotone or filtered style for a unique look
Creative Photo Editing
- Explore your creativity with easy-to-use tools to transform your photos into works that capture the imagination.
- Unique People Beautifier Tools contour figures and take away the extra pounds that cameras put on.
- Lets you reshape only the parts you want to adjust in your portrait photos and leave the rest untouched
- Unlike simple red-eye removal, Eye Blinger enhances whites of the eyes by removing color casts and bringing out the color of the eyes.
- To create smoother, youthful looking skin, use the wrinkle removal to retouch imperfections and blemishes in specific areas.
- Smooth out skin and even out tones to give your portrait a professional look with the Skin Smoother and Eraser tool.
- The Tooth Brush makes it easy to whiten teeth. Select the Eraser tool and you can fine-tune the areas where you applied the brush.
- Merges up to 5 bracketed shots into a single high dynamic range (HDR) photo with automatic alignment and ghost artifact removal.
- Remove unwanted objects or people from photos automatically by intelligently filling in the background area.
- Easily extract ojects from images and transfer them as overlays onto other photos. Includes intelligent tools to select objects or people to extract.
- Improve photos by removing distracting wires and power-lines using the versatile content-aware removal feature.
- Apply black and white, blur, sepia and tint effects. Use brush tools to mask areas you want to remain untouched.
- Design your watermark with titles, frames, and images. Add copyright, camera model, exposure, aperture, shutter speed and ISO information.
Efficient Photo Management
- Our photo collections grow quickly. PhotoDirector lets you manage, adjust, edit and export photos in one intuitive application.
- Organizing photos in your library is almost effortless with automatic face tagging.
- Automatically organize, apply quality adjustments and presets during import to save time.
- Add and edit the IPTC metadata of an image—including shutter speed, exposure information, capture date, ISO, etc.
- A handy way to create groups within larger folder-based photo sets—combine a group of images with a similar frame of reference.
- Within the Photo Library Module, choose between different viewing modes to compare images. View two photos side-by-side in Compare Two mode or multiple photos at the same time in Lightbox Mode.
- Choose between three different modes (single/compare/grid) to compare the original photo with edited images to decide if the adjustments you applied are the exact effect you were looking for.
- Edit your photos while viewing them in several layout options. Display a large portion of the image as well as a small filmstrip of thumbnail images simultaneously to conveniently and quickly apply adjustments to several photos.
- RAW files provide higher quality information and more flexibility in processing than other formats, but processing them can result in frustrating delays. - PhotoDirector 5 solves the problem with new RAW processing technology that's faster than ever. Nearly 3x faster than the previous version, and up to 40x faster than leading competitor software, PhotoDirector 5 gives you more time to perfect your photos and less time waiting for them to process.
High Quality Results
- PhotoDirector lets you export photos, make high quality prints and directly upload your work to social networks.
- Print module is packed with printing options and presets to suit your desired format. It comes complete with a wide range of page size settings and also allows you to adjust the printing resolution.
- Export to different color spaces including sRGB, Adobe RGB and ProPhoto RGB. Customize your exports with output resolution, file size, file destination, metadata and more.
- When running PhotoDirector 5 on a 64-bit Windows or Mac system, you can create 2K (2048 x 1152) or 4K (4096 x 2304) UltraHD video slideshows. Produce slideshows with transitions, motion effects, titles and background music. Choose from H.264 (M2TS and MPEG4) and WMV files and upload to YouTube directly.
- Share your favorite photos with friends and family by uploading them directly from PhotoDirector to Facebook or export them directly to Flickr.
Advanced Color Grading for Professional-Looking Videos
ColorDirector comes with a complete set of tools to correct white balance, adjust tonality, and enhance and stylize the colors within your videos. All the professional tools you need to get your videos looking better—from fixing color problems to enhancing your videos creatively and tastefully—can be found right on your desktop. And now with new support for UltraHD 4K files and a huge range of popular video formats you can use ColorDirector to improve all the videos you take.
Create Dramatic HDR Video
Now, for the first time, you can apply HDR to your videos to add more dynamic range to your scenes, bring out the detail and highlight the best parts of your footage.
HDR is perfect for landscape scenes where there's a lot of contrast between the sky and the land and you want to capture the sky's detail without making the land look too dark, scenes of people in harsh sunlight where there can be too much bright glare and dark shadows, and even low-light scenes where you need to brighten the foreground.
Track Any Moving Object
ColorDirector's intelligent motion tracking algoritm tracks motion by matching image data from a selected area in a frame to image data in each succeeding frame. It allows you to quickly select or isolate objects, accurately track their movements and of course change or enhance their color.
Emulate Favorite Film Styles
If you're looking to give your production a cinematic edge, there's no quicker or easier way than applying a preset. ColorDirector comes with a range of built-in, professionally designed presets that emulate well-known film looks, but you can also save any adjustments you make to a video as a preset and use it again on future projects.
Make Precise and Subtle Curve Adjustments
Manually setting the tonal values of the shadows, midtones, and highlights in a video is a great way to achieve exactly the look you're after. Adding bit more blue to the shadow areas while tinting the highlights to warmer tones and removing green from the midtones is where RGB tonal curve adjustments can really be used to best effect.
Bring Out Detail in Low Light Videos
It can be frustrating shooting video in low light conditions. The lack of light can suck the life out of your image, leaving you with grainy, under saturated, low-contrast and muddy video footage. ColorDirector features two new tools to help you to improve the videos you've shot in poor light by reducing noise artifacts and grain while at the same time making the video look sharper without any amplification of noise.
Streamlined Color Grading for Faster Video Editing
For an optimal video editing workflow and to cut down on your video editing time, use PowerDirector to import and edit your raw video footage, launch ColorDirector directly from PowerDirector's interface for color grading, then send the footage back to PowerDirector for video rendering and production. And with the new 64-bit, TrueVelocity 4-powered color grading engine, ColorDirector can handle even the highest quality 4K video files with ease.
Operation Systems: Microsoft Windows 8/8.1, 7, Vista and XP 32bit (Windows XP Service Pack 3 is required)
What's new in version 5.0.5424:
- Enhances program stability.
- Implements new Flickr API for secure sign in. Flickr now only supports secure sign in when sharing photos on Flickr.
- Improves photo denoise quality.
1. Unpack, Go to installation directory, Execute Setup.exe with Admin rights.
2. Do not launch the software after installed. Simply untick the option.
3. Run the patch having Admin priviledges and click on "Killer" button.
4. When done, choose the product on the list and apply patching.
CyberLink PhotoDirector Suite 5.0.5424 Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - DataFile