CyberLink Director Suite 4 release. Covers PowerDirector 14, PhotoDirector 7, ColorDirector 4, AudioDirector 6 in one.
Director Suite 4 is designed for video and photo creative experts. It includes award-winning software for video, photo and audio editing, color grading tools, plus video and photo editing apps and cloud services. Director Suite 4 is available for purchase in two licensed versions: Perpetual or Subscription.
PowerDirector 14 - High-Performance Video Editing
PowerDirector brings you all the tools you need to create fantastic videos. However, great videos need great audio, and PowerDirector provides an advanced audio studio, AudioDirector, which offers end-to-end audio editing, mixing, recording and production tools. To control the mood and tone of your video, PowerDirector also features ColorDirector, professional-grade color grading software.
PhotoDirector 7 offers an extreme blend of features that goes far beyond what you would normally expect to find in photography software. Able to effortlessly handle hundreds of RAW files at a time, and with support for a vast array of leading camera lense, body and RAW formats PhotoDirector offers a complete, end-to-end photo editing and management solution.
AudioDirector contains cutting-edge tools that make editing and fixing audio tracks fast and simple. With end-to-end audio features and seamless integration with PowerDirector, AudioDirector is a must-have application for extreme video makers.
Color grading is an essential tool for making impressions, telling stories, and evoking responses from your video viewers. ColorDirector offers creative video-makers of all skill levels, the means to dramatically improve their projects through use of tools to control color and lighting.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista (SP2)
- 1024 x 768, 16-bit color or above
- PowerDirector is optimized for CPUs with MMX/SSE/SSE2/3DNow!/3DNow! Extension/HyperThreading/ Intel AVX2 technology.
- AVI Capture/Produce: Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- DVD Quality (MPEG-2) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- High Quality MPEG-4 and Streaming WMV, QuickTime) Profiles: Pentium 4 3.0 Ghz or AMD Athlon 64 X2.
- Full-HD quality H.264 and MPEG2 Profiles: Intel Corei5/7 or AMD Phenom II X4
- AVCHD and BD burning Profiles: Pentium Core 2 Duo E6400, or AMD Phenom II X4
- 2K/4K/3D video editing profile: Intel Corei7 or AMD FX series with 64 bit OS 6 GB RAM
- 2GB required
- 3GB or above recommended for 32 bit OS
- 6GB or above recommended for 64 bit OS & 3D editing
Hard Disk Space:
- 10 GB required minimum (note: 400 MB is for Magic Music Library)
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc/AVCHD production
- 128 MB VGA VRAM or higher (1 GB or higher VRAM and OpenCL capable are recommended)
Big thanks to: sledge101 for his great knowledge. And CORE for the keygen.
- Uninstall all previous versions, including all leftovers.
- Normally I've already generated one serial from CORe keygen and inserted it in Custom.ini in the main directory of DS4. That serial you place in Custom.ini and the one you will use for activation has to be the same! You have the following options:
- Don't edit Custom.ini in CDS4 Retail Setup folder. Just open it copy CD key into CORE keygen serial part.
- Or, Generate your personal serial from keygen and paste it on Custom.ini in the main directory of DS4 (MyCDKey part) and save it. Don't close the keygen, you will use the same serial when manual activation prompted.
- All apps in the suite will be validated with the same serial you use in Custom.ini.
- In other words, you will not need to insert any serial to activate.
- Install CDS4.
- After install, do not open it. After installation same process goes in like DS3.
- Go to registry and edit the following path: (Run regedit.exe)
Edit PD14 ---> UserReg ---> Product Activate --> change to LocalServer --> Save .
Change Prod_activate from OnlineCheck to LocalServer
- The above must be done for both PDIR14 and PD7. (Must be LocalServer)
- After you're done installing. Open PDIR14 first:
- Now import a MKV to get manual activation. When prompted, remember the serial you place in Custom.ini in the main directory of DS4. Paste it into manual activation dialog.
- From keygen click on "Get Activation Code". After activation code generated copy it back to activation dialog. This way codecs will be enabled.
- Same activation stands for other apps in the Suite as well. CD, AD, PD will not require anything to activate.
More info on how to perform manual activation:
- Run Power Director > Import any .mkv file to initiate the activation dialog.
- Click "I don't have an interent connection now.
- In the activation dialog click the link and then copy it before it changes in your browser's address bar. It should look like this:
- Now paste that link into the keygen and hit 'gen activation paste that code into the dialog
- In the keygen click "Add Online Activation"
Please note, If you have previously installed Cyberlink you may have to delete the following directories:
where XXXXX is your user name as well as these registry keys:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\CyberLink HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\CyberLink for x64 bit OS.
Please pay attention! The most important thing to remember:
- The serial you generated from CORE keygen must be the same you place in Custom.ini in the main setup directory of Director Suite 4!!! Otherwise you can't activate it manually.
Download FileCyberLink Director Suite 4.0 Retail Multilingual
Download from RapidGator:
Download from NitroFlare: