Curvemeister for Photoshop v3.0.12 | 8.7 MB
Curvemeister is a plug-in for Photoshop and Elements. It will help you use color curves to improve the colors of your digital photo images.
Get ready for curves on steroids, packed with features designed to make your images look better, and accomplish this with less effort and more fun.
Curvemeister is a Windows Photoshop and Elements plugin that greatly enhances the familiar curves interface. It supports a rich set of features that makes color correction faster and more fun for beginners as well as professionals.
• Keep your image in RGB, and enjoy instant access to Lab, Wide Gamut CMYK, and HSB color spaces
• Single click Shadow and Highlight combines several curve operations into a single click and drag operation
• Single click Neutrals provide instant calculation and setting of all curves to set an appropriate neutral
• Rapid color space access allows you to set the shadow, highlight, and neutral in one color space, and instantly compare your work in the other color spaces
• Use an unlimited number of eyedropper sample points, with additional options to control over sample area and displayed color spaces
• Pin your curves to the diagonal, or to their current location to facilitate local changes to a curve
• Compare your own individual curves across all the available color spaces
• Use the built-in threshold feature to quickly find the black and white points of your image, and to adjust the brightness range images that lack a proper shadow or highlight.
• Instantly preview, curve, and copy any channel from any color space for use in Photoshop layer mask or channel mixing operations.
• Targetted Eyedropper Samples add a new dimension to color correction by injecting curve control points to achieve a specified target color, neutral color, or hue.
• Curves saves all your curves automatically as soon as you click OK
• Search through your curves quickly simply by highlighting them in the file load dialog
• Curvemeister provides quality as well as convenience, including 16 bit support for RGB, wg-CMYK, Lab, and HSBcolor spaces
Windows 98, NT4, ME, 2000, XP, or Vista
Photoshop version 5.5 through CS4
All versions of Elements: 1.0 through 7.0
Curvemeister for Elements is an Elements only program. It does not work with Photoshop
* Windows VISTA, all the way back to Windows 98
* Photoshop CS3, and as early as Photoshop 5.5
* Any version of Photoshop Elements
homepage - http://www.curvemeister.com/