Here's the most recent update of CrossOver Mac 15. It allows you to run Windows software on Mac OS X.
CrossOver Mac 15 is the easiest way to run Microsoft Windows software on your Mac without buying a Windows license, rebooting or using a virtual machine. CrossOver Mac makes it easy to launch Windows programs natively from the dock, and integrates Mac OS functionality like cross-platform copy & paste and shared file systems to your Windows applications.
CrossOver Mac runs Windows productivity software, utility programs, and games all in one application. And without the overhead of a virtual machine, programs and games can run as fast or faster than they would under a Windows operating system.
Run Windows Applications Without Rebooting
Just run the CrossOver software on your Mac or Linux machine as you would any native application and get access to your favorite Windows programs with ease.
One Click Installation
CrossTie is a major step forward for CrossOver's customers, because it makes installing Windows applications drop-dead simple.
Windows Software Runs at Native Speed
No bogged down, choppy performance. Windows programs run seamlessly on your Mac or Linux to give you the full Windows experience on your preferred OS.
Seamlessly Integrates with Your Desktop Environment
CrossOver provides cross-platform copy & pasting and access to your files under either environment.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199684:
• Steam crashes when loading certain fonts have been fixed
• Fixed some crashes in GOG Galaxy
• Fixed a crash in the Microsoft Office 2007 diagnostic tools
CrossOver Mac System Requirements:
- Intel-based Macintosh system running Mac OS X (10.8, 10.9 10.10, 10.11, 10.12)
- (note: CrossOver Mac will not run on iPads, iPhones, Android devices, or PowerPC systems)
- 300 MB of free disk space and space for installed Windows applications.