Think you've played it all?
Think again. Your world is about to change, literally. Creeper World is a game that blurs the lines between RTS and Tower Defense games with an original offering that promises to change the nature of the bad guys we all know and love.
Imagine an enemy that is everywhere and moves like a single giant, organic mass across the map... Imagine your base and your people surrounded by a blanket of crushing destruction from all directions... Your only hope, well what hope?
Then you take the high ground and pound this Creeper enemy into oblivion. You've saved the day just so you can do it again and again...
Do you have what it takes to save your great city, your people, and all of history?
• Action Packed
• Insane NEW Enemy
• Full Story Mode
• Unique and Fresh
• 20 Story Missions
• 25 Conquest Missions
• 10 Special Ops Missions
• Map Editor
• Hours and Hours of Gameplay
• Highly Replayable
• Online High Scores
• Ridiculous Fun
• Serious Strategy
- New Maps: Chronom Missions. Over 3.6 million new maps. One for every day over 10,000 years. Maps are designed to be short and relatively easy. Play a map each day and see if you can own the high score for that day. Or, own the high score on your birthday... or pick a famous date in history and own the high score for that day... or find a really cool map and post about it on the forums and get other people to play the map for that date.
- New Feature: Odin City Packet Control. Click Odin City colored control nodes to select what types of packets can be emitted.
- New Feature: Double Speed option. Bring up the options panel while in game to access this. You can also press the up and down arrows to toggle. Really speeds up a game... but be warned, the game timer clicks down twice as fast (so you almost certainly won't get a better score).
- New Feature: Visual Rework of Custom maps page.
- Bugfix: Connection passing crazonium walls (LOS bug)
- Bugfix: Move Odin City before game starts
- Bugfix: Survival pods
- Bugfix: Artifact text display
- Bugfix: Blasters not targeting closest creeper
- Bugfix: Map sorting
- Bugfix: Resubmit high scores (for custom and chronom missions)
• Windows 2000/XP/Vista
• 800 MHz
• 256 MB RAM