Counter-Strike 1.6 V40.1 NonSteam - DiGiTALZONE
Play the world's number 1 online action game.
Engage in an incredibly realistic brand of terrorist warfare in this wildly popular team-based game.
Ally with teammates to complete strategic missions. Take out enemy sites. Rescue hostages.
Your role affects your team's success. Your team's success affects your role.
This is a clean rip, everything is original and all files are cracked fresh from steam files except where noted, no old dll's.
As usual everything should work as it should, but if you find bugs please report them.
Also features a completely new feature, Autoupdater. It's coded by me to be used with this release. You never have to worry about updates again, as it will check automatically for updates every 7 days on game launch. It also kills iemonitor.exe before launching the game to avoid problems with Vista. You can disable this feature by specifying "kill_iemonitor=0" in launcher.ini.
- Release 16.08.2009
- Newest NonSteam version
- Latest engine update (220.127.116.11 Apr 13 2009 build 4554)
- Protocol 48
- Playable on LAN and Internet
- Half-Life (Singleplayer & Multiplayer) included
- Compatible with sXe Injected
- NonSteam ServerBrowser included (thousands of NonSteam servers)
- Steam Account/CD-Key NOT required
- No more Invalid CD-Key errors
- Latest revEmu (v9.78 RC2)
- Working Dedicated and Listen server (Steam & NonSteam can join)
- Works with Vista/Windows 7 (might need to be installed and played with "run as Administrator")
- Nice installer
- Autoupdater, never have to worry about updates again
Clean rip from original files with these exceptions:
- Ingame ads removed
- Added latest CZ bots modified for CS (the best ones available!)
- Added waypoints for bots and few maps
- Replaced original weapon names with their real names (ex. CV-47 to AK-47)
- Tuned up default config
- Fixed MSCOMCTL.OCX error
- Fixed "Path/File access error" on Vista
- Removed unnecessary files
- Pre-updated to autoupdater version 1.03
Version 1.03 Features:
- Updated Setti MasterServer IP
- Removed ads with a better method, thanks Wendigo10
- Bots are way cleaner now, thanks baosen
I get "STEAM validation rejected" -error when joining some servers.
The server is not cracked.
Favorites don't work.
Game is asking for CD-Key at start on other profiles (legacy info; shouldn't happen anymore).
Click the cd-key.reg in the folder where you installed CS.
"The Server is using an older protocol (47) than your client (48)." error when joining a server.
The server is outdated.
I get this error: "5899 Metadata file missing or damaged [-1]."
Start Half-Life. Go to Options->Video. Change Renderer from Software to OpenGL. Quit and start CS. If OpenGL does not work, try using D3D. If neither works, there is probably something wrong with your graphics card.
IF U FIND MY POST USEFULL AND DOWNLOADED MY FILES PLEASE REPLY WITH A "THANK YOU!" OR WHATEVER U LIKE :)