Corel Painter is the ultimate digital art studio for anyone ready to expand their definition of creativity.
Corel Painter 126.96.36.1993 (Incl Keymaker-CORE)
Painter is totally awesome for raster image editing/creation. I use it a lot for website backgrounds and the like, but it can also be used as a convincing digital replacement for oil paints, airbrushes, watercolors, pastels and every other method of painting you can name. Definitely give it a try!
Painter is changing what’s possible in art. Corel Painter enables some of the world’s most accomplished creative professionals, including commercial designers, artists and photographers to extend their natural talents and techniques to create original works of breathtaking digital art. If your talents lean toward the artistic, Corel Painter is a must-have tool for maximum creative expression in a digital environment. With textured surfaces, brushes, and tools, you can mimic painting and drawing with chalk, pastels, watercolors, oils, crayons, pencil, felt pens, ink, and so much more.
Enhance the Creative Process:
• Enhanced Artistic Media reproduce the texture of their real-life counterparts and intensify color with each stroke
• Pen and drawing tablet (recommended), combined with Painter’s RealBristle™ brushes, recreate the natural interaction between hand and canvas
• New Hard Media Controls let you create your own hard media variants, or choose from new hard media variants in the Brush Library
Go Beyond the Digital Darkroom:
• Improved color recognition for files imported from Adobe® Photoshop®, and individual color profiles per document, make your colors more precise
• Photo-painting tools with SmartStroke™ technology let you creatively transform reality
• Customizable surface texturing gives your art a level of fantasy and detail that other photo and painting software can’t deliver
Learn from Unlimited Experimentation:
• Digital art tools let you experiment with color theory, composition and brush strokes without the toxins, mess and expenses associated with traditional art
• New Hard Media controls give you the flexibility to play around to find the exact look you desire
• Smart composition tools, such as Divine Proportion and the Rule of Thirds and Fifths, help you visually arrange your canvas to create perfect compositions
Designed for Artists, Designers, and Photographers …and the next generation of Creative Professionals!
• Commercial Designers – Commercial designers require powerful tools for their craft. That’s why many of the world’s foremost illustrators, automotive concept designers, industrial designers, architects, and graphic designers use Corel Painter. Corel Painter enables commercial designers to vividly capture their creative vision and handcraft distinctive designs, illustrations, and logos for their clients.
• Entertainment Artists – Leading artists in the entertainment industry use Corel Painter to produce some of the world’s best-known movies, comic books and video games. Professional entertainment artists can speed their production time by using Corel Painter – leveraging their natural talents and techniques – to create astounding scenes, characters, vehicles, and textures.
• Professional Photographers – In recent years, Corel Painter has sparked a new trend in the professional photography market as photographers explore the creative possibilities of turning their photographs into paintings. Corel Painter offers photographers new revenue streams by making it easier than ever to create breathtaking, hand-painted works of art from their photographs.
• Fine Artists – Many fine artists use Corel Painter as their primary art medium. Their works appear in galleries around the world, demonstrating that digitally-created art has become an accepted medium on the world’s art scene. Corel Painter enables artists to experiment with new techniques, without investing the time and money that would ordinarily be required with analog mediums, and achieve results that emulate those of their traditional counterparts.
• Students – Educators around the world are harnessing the power and ease-of-use of Corel Painter to help enhance the learning experience and provide students with the skills they need to succeed as leading creative professionals.
* Corel Painter 12 – Mac OS® and Windows® versions
* Libraries of unique gradients, nozzles, patterns, stock photos, paper textures and brushes
* Getting Started Guide (printed & PDF versions)
* Online videos and tutorials
* HTML Help files (Windows)
* Apple Help files (Mac)
* 7 Downloadable workspaces
Changes in Corel Painter 12.2 Update:
* You can easily move palettes by grabbing the bottom area of grouped panels.
* Navigator panel settings are now saved between sessions.
* You can now close the media selector bar without the need to change a selection.
* The Brush property bar now displays the correct properties for Plug-in and Hard Grainy Drip brushes.
* Brush artifacts no longer appear after you apply Watercolor and Real Watercolor brushstrokes, undo all brushstrokes, and start painting again.
* Application performance is improved when you work with large documents that have a clone source and Digital Watercolor layers.
* The Invert button reverses the effect of an Expression setting only for the active brush variant and does not affect subsequent variants.
* If you use a Wacom mouse and stylus, brush size is maintained when you switch to another application and then return to Corel Painter.
* Textures in a cloned image are maintained when you save the file.
* Random strokes no longer appear in the Mixer pad after you use shortcut keys.
* Color management menu now properly reflects assigned to the document color profile.
* The Navigator no longer appears transparent after you choose the Adobe Color Management Module.
* The Lock layer button in the Layers panel is no longer disabled after you use the Eraser tool on a layer.
* A layer mask is no longer assigned to the incorrect layer when you undo deleting a layer.
* The document returns to its original state after you undo moving a layer (Windows only).
* When you type text, the correct text layer is selected in the Layers panel.
* When the canvas is selected, pressing CMD/CTRL+SHIFT+1 now selects all layers.
* On Mac, you can now import libraries that were exported from the application on Windows.
* The shortcut combination Option + Command + Character now works correctly on Mac OS 10.6.
* Color separations now print as expected.
* After you cancel a transformation, you can now switch between open documents.
* The Reset tool button on the property bar now restores the default settings of the active tool as expected.
* You can now change the Eraser opacity by using shortcut keys.
* Various instabilities in areas such as layers, brushes, cloning, and movies were addressed on both Windows and Mac.
- Install the program. (CorelPainter12_TBYB_EN.exe)
- Cut the internet off / or block the application with your favorite firewall during the activation
- Start Corel Painter then choose "Other Activation Options"
- Choose "Phone Corel"
- Open keygen That Included and copy "Serial number" and "Installation code" and generate Activation code
- Install the update. (Painter122Update.exe)
- Enjoy this program!