Corel iGrafx Enterprise 2011 v220.127.116.111 | 111.30 MB
Grafx 2011 provides a range of enhancements and new capabilities across all components of the iGrafx suite of products. Significant areas of new functionality include:
* iGrafx 2011 introduces iGrafx® Process™ for Enterprise Modeling, a new client for Business Architects and Analysts enabling broader modeling and collaboration around enterprise architecture and supporting dimensions of process models in the organization:
- Enterprise Landscape Modeling
- IT Architecture and Resource Modeling
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Strategy and Goal Alignment
* Support for SAP® environments: iGrafx 2011 introduces the iGrafx for SAP® Solution, enabling business and IT stakeholders to manage and define SAP® implementation requirements as aligned with the larger enterprise perspective.
* Support for leading standards: iGrafx 2011 supports the latest BPMN 2.0 and XPDL 2.2 standards for process documentation and communication providing state of the art process modeling standards as an option for facilitating corporate wide process initiatives.
When combined with pre-existing capabilities, the following new and enhanced features deliver benefits enabling organizations to be agile in their business transformation activities and aggressively pursue process excellence.
Features & Benefits
- Single client access to rich enterprise modeling & diagramming
Design a balanced scorecard, control structure and risk catalog together with the process diagrams and models they are aligned with.
- Multi-tiered enterprise landscapes
Identify missing process steps and eliminate duplication by leveraging standard enterprise frameworks.
- Diagram-based enterprise modeling
Draw enterprise value chains where process and activity support relationships are automatically defined.
- Additional enterprise element support
Create a common library of work products that flow between processes and activities; define audit and control relationships to business rules; include classes, interfaces, services and operations in models; model human resources performing tasks under multiple roles.
- Integration with SAP® Solution Manager
Create and modify SAP Solution Manager blueprint projects and project documentation in a business-friendly tool; align SAP landscapes with the Enterprise Model; create end-to-end process flows visible from within SAP Solution Manager; report on impact of SAP processes to operations and organizations of the business.
- BPMN 2.0 suppor
Take advantage of the latest version of the BPMN diagramming standard with updated terminology, indicators, events, gateways and other functionality.
- Lifecycle management
Review, approve and endorse documents and diagrams via the web. Ensure that process model reviews and approvals are performed regularly with scheduling and reminders.
- Web Central customization
Define navigation paradigms and landing pages.
- Diagram Publishing
Define order of multi-diagram documents.
- Improved graphic, line and shape behavior in diagrams
Display indicators based on custom data and conditions. Draw process dataflow. Integrate transparent bitmaps into process diagrams. Move through multi-diagram documents using off-page connector hot spots.
- Process simulation capability
Increased flexibility to handle exceptions, options for generating transactions and more.
O/S Recommended: Windows XP SP3; Windows Vista SP1 and later; Windows 7
O/S Supported: Windows XP SP2; Windows Server 2003 SP2; Windows Server 2008
Platforms include 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
Processor: Pentium® II processor 350MHz or greater
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Hard Disk: 106 MB of free hard disk space
Browser: Internet Explorer 7 or greater or Mozilla Firefox 3.0 or greater
Hardware: 800 X 600 16-bit color display (1024 X 768, 16-bit color recommended)
1. Unrar the file "Corel.iGrafx.Enterprise.2011.v18.104.22.1681.Setup.rar" to a directory, say "Setup".
2. Run The file "Setup".
3. During installation register with the given serials or use the keygen.
Home Page - http://www.igrafx.com/