CoreCodec Inc CoreAVC v22.214.171.124 Professional Edition RETAIL-iND | 2.15 MB
The CoreCodec CoreAVC High Definition H.264 video codec is based on the MPEG-4 Part 10 standard and is the video codec used in AVCHD, Blu-Ray and in HD-DVD. H.264 is the next-generation standard for video, and CoreAVC™ is being recognized as being the world's fastest H.264 software video decoder.
The efficiency of CoreAVC in 'software' is often compared to be faster than other solutions that try to rely on 'hardware' to increase playback performance of H.264 video.
Plays everything that CoreAVC Standard Edition does but adds support for everyone that needs support for SAT TV, IPTV, DVB. For the highend video zealots CoreAVCProfessional Edition even supports SMP processors like the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo, allowing for even fast multitasking while playing back high-definition CoreAVC H.264 video.
- H.264 Baseline, Main, High profile support
- Interlaced support (PAFF and MBAFF)
- SMP (multi-core CPU) support (limit 4)
- GPU support (to be added**)
How to use CoreAVC (External Decoder) in KMPlayer: http://www.kmplayer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3571
CoreAVC v1.9.5: What's new in this release
CoreAVC H.264 Video Codec - Version 126.96.36.199 (20090316)
- Add: NVIDIA CUDA accelerated decoding for interlaced streams (MBAFF and PAFF)
- Add: Input stream colorspace override options
- Fix: CUDA matrix handling and DPB management improvements
- Fix: SEI messages were sometimes discarded
- Fix: Seeking problems with Canon HF100 streams
- Fix: Use faster asynchronous memory transfers between CPUGPU for CUDA