CoreAVC H.264 Video Codec Professional v1.9.0 | 1.12 MB
The CoreCodec CoreAVC High Definition H.264 video codec is based on the MPEG-4 Part 10 standard and is the video codec used in AVCHD, Blu-Ray and in HD-DVD. H.264 is the next-generation standard for video, and CoreAVC™ is being recognized as being the world's fastest H.264 software video decoder.
The efficiency of CoreAVC in 'software' is often compared to be faster than other solutions that try to rely on 'hardware' to increase playback performance of H.264 video.
Plays everything that CoreAVC Standard Edition does but adds support for everyone that needs support for SAT TV, IPTV, DVB. For the highend video zealots CoreAVC Professional Edition even supports SMP processors like the Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo, allowing for even fast multitasking while playing back high-definition CoreAVC H.264 video.
- H.264 Baseline, Main, High profile support
- Interlaced support (PAFF and MBAFF)
- SMP (multi-core CPU) support (limit 4)
- GPU support (to be added**)
CoreAVC H.264 Video Codec - Version 188.8.131.52 (20090210)
- Add: NVIDIA CUDA accelerated video decoding (Thanks NVIDIA!!!)
- Add: NVIDIA CUDA detection to installer
- Add: Tray icon showing NVIDIA CUDA state (green=in use, blue=not in use)
- Add: Tray icon mouse over shows 32bit/64bit states
- Add: Initial installer changes for 32/64bit
- Add: Updated Haali Media Splitter
- Fix: Focus bug related to MCE
- Fix: Focus prevention when the tray icon is off
- Fix: Improve seeking on frames with one IDR frame
- Fix: Various small bugs
homepage - here