Construction Databook: Construction Materials and Equipment, 2nd Edition
McGraw-Hill Professional | 2010-02-12 | ISBN: 0071613579 | 544 pages | PDF | 45 MB
Up-to-Date Details on Construction Materials and EquipmentA thoroughly revised, all-inclusive compendium, Construction Databook, Second Edition contains hundreds of tables, specifications, charts, and illustrations covering all of the materials and equipment most frequently used at a typical job site.
You'll find easy-to-access, practical information on application, selection, dimensions, and installation of all construction components. New details on sustainable materials and energy-saving options are also included. Ideal for both commercial and residential projects, this one-stop resource will help you run any construction job more efficiently and economically.
* Soils, site utilities, and sitework equipment
* The building envelope
* Carpentry, framing, drywall, and engineered wood projects
* Fireproofing and soundproofing
* Interior finishes--millwork, laminates, paint, and wall coverings
* Doors and windows
* Mechanical systems and equipment
* Useful tables, charts, and formulas