Well.. Here's the new updated version of Connectify Hotspot & Dispatch Pro. Turn your PC into a WiFi Hotspot and share the Internet with all your devices.
Connectify Hotspot PRO is an easy to use software router for your Windows computer that lets you transform your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot so you can share a single Internet connection - such as wired ethernet, a 3 or 4G card or adapter, even another Wi-Fi network - with your friends, co-workers, and mobile devices. With Connectify Hotspot PRO, you can turn your Windows computer into a real Wi-Fi hotspot that shares that single 3G/4G connection with any other Wi-Fi enabled devices. You'll maximize the value of your 3G/4G card and get all your peripherals online at the same time!
Easily Connect All your Devices to WiFi
Connectify Hotspot makes all your devices happy. Share the WiFi from your laptop with your smartphone, tablet, media player, e-reader, other laptops, and even your nearby friends.
Avoid Overcharges for Costly Connections
Stuck at a hotel that charges for Internet per-device? With Connectify Hotspot, join the WiFi, start a hotspot, and get all of your devices online for the price of one.
Share 3G, 4G, and Tethered Connections over WiFi - PRO
Got a 3G or 4G USB adapter or a tethering plan for your mobile phone? Connectify Hotspot PRO works with any Internet connection to keep all your devices online wherever you go.
Boost your WiFi Range - PRO
Connectify Hotspot PRO can even re-broadcast an existing WiFi signal, extending service to a hard-to-reach basement or bedroom - all without the need for expensive hardware.
Setup in Seconds - Easy to Use
Connectify Hotspot will have your devices online in seconds. See how easy it really is.
Unlock the Powerful Features of Connectify Hotspot PRO
- Remove the 90 minute shut-off timer and run your hotspot 24/7
- Easily share your mobile broadband connection with other devices over WiFi
- Remove the 'Connectify-' prefix and name your hotspot whatever you want
- Extend the range of your existing WiFi network with just a few clicks
Your Computer Just Learned How to Add
Connectify Dispatch is an easy-to-use software load balancer that lets you use from all your computer's Internet connections at the same time. Got Wi-Fi AND 4G? Two Wi-Fi adapters? Ethernet AND 3G? Connectify Dispatch will work with any and all of these technologies to increase your bandwidth.
Torrential Torrents, Whirlwind Web
Connectify Dispatch is particularly well-suited for activities that involve downloading multiple files such as BitTorrent and web browsing. While a single large stream like Netflix can't be split across multiple Internet connections with Connectify Dispatch, it will be assigned to the fastest one while other requests will be intelligently routed to other connections.
Use Data, not Dollars
With Connectify Dispatch's metered connections you can avoid costly overages by assigning bandwidth caps to your expensive 3G and 4G connections. Additionally, by setting their Priority level to Backup, Connectify Dispatch will only route traffic through them if your Primary connections fail. Fast, smart, AND frugal.
The Power of Load Balancing
In a nutshell, a traditional network load balancer is a hardware router that can connect to multiple Internet connections at once, balancing your Internet traffic across all of them for a faster and more reliable experience. The trouble is, most load balancing routers (sometimes called multi-WAN routers) are made with networking pros in mind. But, with Connectify Dispatch you get a fully-featured load balancing router in an easy-to-use software-only package. Unlike hardware load balancers, Connectify Dispatch lets you combine as many WAN connections as your PC can handle. And here's the best part: you get all this and more for a fraction of the cost of regular hardware load balancers.
What's new in version 220.127.116.11290:
- Fix for starting a Wi-Fi Hotspot on Tablets and other devices without Ethernet adapters
- Fix for settings loss when upgrading from 8.0 and earlier : Everyone upgrading from any version will have their 'Resume on boot-up' settings from Startup Options for both Hotspot and Dispatch reset when updating to this or newer releases, but all other settings will be retained.
- New Driver / Improved Compatibility – We did a lot of work to debug problems caused by other drivers on your system doing a variety of bad things. The end result is great; we have fixed compatibility with Cisco AnyConnect VPN, Yes Go 4G USB modem, Vodafone and Huawei USB modems, as well as many others.
- Fixed a fragmented packet handling issue – Resolved issue with the Spotflux VPN on iOS clients. It's likely that this fix may resolve issues with other devices and applications as well.
- New ‘Settings' Tab – In Settings we've pulled choice of Wireless (create a WiFi hotspot, the default) vs Wired (turn your computer into a wired Ethernet router) to the very top. This makes things much clearer, as once you make that choice, all the settings that don't apply to you disappear.
- Static IP Addresses – You can now assign a static IP Address to a client to ensure that it always gets the same IP address, every time it connects. On the ‘Clients' tab, right-click on the computer icon, and select "Set Static IP Address"
- New Startup Option – Automatically run a hotspot or always Dispatch your Internet connections anytime you turn your computer on, with the new "Always Resume" option in Settings > Startup Options.
- License screen (under Activate Software) displays how many machines a license is good for.
Connectify Hotspot & Dispatch Pro 18.104.22.168290 - Uploaded - RapidGator - LetitBit