Computer Music 171 November 2011 Cover DVD + MAG
DVD: 7.95GB | MAG: 41MB
Computer Music Specials is a bi-monthly magazine from the creators of Computer Music. Computer Music Specials help you get to grips with wide ranging music topics, including top production techniques, sampling, popular software, sequencers, and tips on how to make it in the music industry. Computer Music Specials surrounds you in musical knowledge and inspiration from all genres, whether you DJ or play guitar and no matter your level, you'll find invaluable tips to help you create your best music yet.
•State-of-the-art production techniques revealed in the definitive guide for 2011! Learn how to make cutting-edge wobbles, heavyweight beats, rib-shaking sub-bass and much, much more.
ON THE 7.8GB DISC
• Cakewalk Z3TA+: The legendary plug-in synth for PC is yours – not a demo or cutdown but the full thing!
• 1758 Extreme Bass samples: Synths and bass guitars, single hits, Alchemy CM patches and more
• C.R.S.T Producer Masterclass tutorial and video
IN THE MAG
• The CM Guide to Reason 6: Get up to speed with this vital upgrade's new features
• The science of the strum: Can't play guitar? Fake it like a pro with our MIDI programming tutorial!
• FL Studio Patcher: Get creative with this flexible routing module
• True colours: Up your productivity with DAW colour-coding
• CM Focus: Strings
• Dave Clarke interview
• Round-up: Vocoders
• Reviews: Propellerhead Reason 6 – Harrison Mixbus 2.0 – discoDSP Corona – kiloHearts kHs One – QuikQuak MashTactic – Siren Audio Lorelei Suite – PSP Audioware NobleQ – and more
…AND MUCH MORE!