Comfort Typing Pro v220.127.116.11 | 2.4 MB
Comfort Typing makes your typing faster and more pleasant. Comfort Typing constantly monitors your keyboard and when it detects a keyword, it replaces the keyword with a predefined text. There are two types of text templates: plain text and RTF (Rich Text Format - as in MS Word, OpenOffice, MS WordPad, etc).
Built-in multilingual word autocomplete function completes words you are typing.
Comfort Typing will help you to quickly complete the following tasks:
* Paste frequently used phrases, signatures, dates, addresses, greetings, passwords, etc.
* Create all kinds of messages and documents using templates.
* Switch the language or layout for the recently typed text.
* Change the language or layout for the selected text.
* Change the case of the selected text: lower case, UPPER CASE, Sentence case., iNVERT cASE , Capitalize Each Word.
Comfort Typing can show the input language flag next to the caret or in the system tray (next to the clock).
You can add various macros to the text templates: keystrokes, date, time, tags for inserting random text from a predefined list, etc.
You can protect your text templates with a strong 448-bit Blowfish encryption.
It is easy to use Comfort Paste in workgroups. To do it, just save the template file to a network resource and configure it to be used on every workstation.
Comfort Typing has powerful features that will help to forget about the routine of your work and speed it up.
! Comfort Typing is also available as part of Comfort Keys which also includes Comfort On-Screen Keyboard and Comfort Clipboard.
It is completely compatible with Microsoft® Windows Vista, XP and 2000.
Comfort Typing 4 released
Changes in this version:
+ Added Windows 7 support.
* The number of simultaneously supported languages has been increased to 30. (Pro Edition)
+ Added new parameters for confirming the addition of words to the custom dictionary: Disappearance delay, confirmation with a hotkey. (Pro Edition)
+ Added an ability to download dictionaries directly from the program. (Pro Edition)
+ Added a new command to the context menu that brings up the language and text input services dialog.
+ Added an ability to preview template sets. (Pro Edition)
+ Added a new template set: Medical Acronyms and Abbreviations. (Pro Edition)
+ Added new parameters for the word autocompletion feature: "Auto Hide", "Lock", "Confirm with a key ". (Pro Edition)
+ Added a new parameter for the text templates window: "Auto Hide".
+ Added the language parameter to autocompletion dictionaries. Dictionaries are activated depending on the currently selected system language.
+ The list of templates can now be shown as a multi-line table.
+ Added an ability to specify the names of menu items used in the templates of the POPUP tag (e.g ).
+ Added new actions:
Add template from clipboard;
Word autocomplete on/off. (Pro Edition)
+ Added an ability to configure the folder with autocompletion dictionaries.
+ Added flags for Croatian and Bosnian languages.
- Fixed a minor bug: Previously opened template files weren't restored after the system restart.
- Fixed a bug with processing apostrophes in autocompletion dictionaries. (Pro Edition)
- Fixed a bug: The program did not start automatically in Windows Vista/7 with UAC enabled.
- Fixed a bug: When Insert on the NumPad was used as a hotkey, the keyboard layout or input language didn't change.
* Some other enhancements.
Home Page -