CoffeeCup Visual Site Designer v7.0 | 20 Mb
CoffeeCup VisualSite Designer is a WYSIWYG Website Creator and Editor that helps you make Web pages with no experience or HTML knowledge. Just drag and drop images or text on the page until you like what you see, and then upload to your Website. VisualSite Designer comes with over 70 Web Page Templates to start you off and you can make Websites with multiple pages, text-fields, graphics, animations and more. Create pages with your own images or use the built-in button and background creators to make every step a breeze.
• VisualSite Designer is based on drag-and-drop functionality. If you can point and click, you can make your website! True WYSIWYG Layout & Design.
• Use the Inspector tool to easily edit an object
• True WYSIWYG Layout & Design
• Over 100 Graphic Textures and Animations
• Over 50 Website Templates
• Over 50 Page Backgrounds
• With the Add Page, Remove Page and Show Page buttons you can: insert new pages into your website, remove a page or show existing pages that are currently hidden.
• Wizard to add in projects from any CoffeeCup Application
• Dozens of Button Styles and Effects
• Add Effects to Text and Images
• Put Drop Shadows on your Images and Text
• Mouseovers are just one click away
• The Toolbar puts all the editing tools at your fingertips
• Adding images is a snap! Just click on the Image Icon, then click on where you want the image to go. After you pick your image it appears right where you clicked (you can always drag it to a new spot).
• Use the Built in FTP tool to Send your website to your host.
• Use the HTML button to insert Flash code into your website.
• Add Visual Effects to your Text and Images like Drop Shadows and Styles.
• Mouseovers are just one click away in VisualSite Designer. No more tricky scripts or complex image editors.
• Look no further, Over 50 Page Backgrounds.
• The Toolbar puts all the editing tools at your fingertips. Switching between functions is as easy as point and click.
• The Page, Object, Link, Fill, Effect and Styles buttons controls the content of the Inspector menu.
Home Page -