CoffeeCup HTML Editor 2010 Build 323 | 38.40 MB
You want to create great Websites, totally stellar, kick-butt Websites that leave people saying, “Wow, you really made that?” Consider the HTML Editor your new best friend. HTML veterans, you’ll create standards-compliant sites using powerful tools like code completion and built-in validation. Rookies, get ready to learn the ropes with resources like the comprehensive tag reference and vibrant Website themes. Something for everyone — not too shabby, eh?
Features of The HTML Editor:
- Website Projects help keep your Website organized, all but eliminating broken links and incorrectly referenced images.
- The built-in Validate HTML tool opens the W3C markup validation service in your default Web browser.
- HTML and CSS code completion virtually eliminates unclosed or incorrectly typed tags.
- The HTML Editor comes with 10 new, professionally designed themes. Preview them before you apply them to your pages in the snazzy new Theme Chooser.
- Certain characters have to be formatted as HTML entities in order to render properly. The Characters tab lets you insert these entities with a click of your mouse.
- Cross-browser compatibility is important, so the HTML Editor gives you the option to add up to 10 different browsers and then open them from inside the program.
- The Tags tab is a comprehensive reference for (X)HTML, PHP, and CSS tags.
- Split-Screen Preview lets you view your Webpage in a browser right from inside the Code Editor.
- Looking for something? Use the Search bar, located conveniently in the Toolbar.
- We completely overhauled the help manual. The new document is packed with tutorials, FAQs, a comprehensive glossary, and easy-to-understand explanations of each and every program feature.
- Check out the new CSS Menu Builder. It creates awesome CSS navigation menus for your Webpages. These menus look great, work in any browser, and are easily customizable.
- Spelling mistakes and typos are a thing of the past with our spell-check feature. The HTML Editor checks for errors as you type — all you have to do is right-click the selection for the correct spelling.
- We improved the Extended Find and Replace function. Would you believe it's about 85% faster than before?
- With the Code Snippets tool, you can save your commonly used code and insert it on your page with a click of your mouse. We even threw in a few built-in snippets to help get you started.
- Add custom spell-check dictionaries for error-free code in any language.