Edit and run code in any programming language with just a single click. With CodeRunner, It has never been easier to write and test code, run scripts, work with algorithms, or simply experiment with a new coding or scripting language.
CodeRunner v1.2 MacOSX Retail-CORE
- Fully featured editor with tabs, syntax highlighting, great code completion, color themes, intelligent bracket matching and more
- Editable code presets for new documents eliminates the need to keep writing main functions etc.
- Built-in file browser for easy access to your source files
- Fully supported user input in programs, with the ability to run with predefined input sets
- Built-in timing of code execution
- Autosaving, Versions and Fullscreen (Lion only)
- Customizable run commands and compile flags, custom fonts, full encoding support, and much more
What's New in Version 1.2
CodeRunner 1.2 is a major update with many new features and improvements, including:
- Tabbed interface
- Built-in file browser
- Ability to run with arguments