Code Lobster PHP Edition v2.6.0 // EMBRACE
Starting developing site on PHP, probably you often face the problem which IDE to choose. Whereas most companies sell it at high price (100-500$), we offer our multifunctional IDE absolutely FREE with all standard features:
Our internal PHP Debugger allows validating code locally. It automatically detects your current server settings and configures corresponding files in order you can use the Debugger.
Now most sites are developed using various CMS. We've chosen Drupal CMS as a system oriented on professionals, which allows setuping typical solutions quickly, giving wide expanse for adding user's functionality.
# Drupal plug-in available
The full list of all features of Free PHP IDE:
* HTML autocomplete
* Autocomplete of tags, attributes for current tag, closing tags. CSS autocomplete
* Autocomplete of keywords, DOM elements and their properties. PHP Advanced autocomplete
This feature speeds up writing a code. Autocomplete includes wide selection of code completion listings.
* Lists are formed of both standard PHP and user's classes, variables, functions, constants and keywords. Starting typing new element, lists of all possible variants for its completion are being displaying after $this-> and ClassName:: PHP Debugger
The Debugger is a package of tools that allows a developer debugging applications during developing process. Before running, you need to configure it. Set necessary values for the following options in Preferences menu (Tools-->Preferences-->Debugger):
o Virtual folder - path to a virtual project folder
o Virtual host URL - url of a virtual folder
o Path to php.ini - path to the php.ini file
o Server - Apache version running on your computer. You need to select from the list, which displays all Apache versions installed on your machine.
Features for debugger:
o Functions Step Into (F11), Step Over (F10), Stop Debug (Shift+F5)
o Watch window in debugger, displaying only user's variables
o Local variables window and Call stack windows
o Expand of objects $this-> while debugging
* SQL Autocomplete
* Autocomplete of database objects (tables, fields) and SQL structures. Context and Dynamic Help with search for work with PHP, MySQL, HTML
* DynamicHelp window automatically lists all possible references for current word. You also can use ContextHelp to get information about shortcut keys. Pair highlighting
* Highlighting of paired tags and attributes. Pair selection, tags and attributes selection commands
* Selects content within current block. Tooltip:
* The tooltip enables to view values of variables marked with a mouse cursor. Class View
Class View tab (View-->Window-->Class View) contains code elements (classes, functions and variables) of all opened files and of a whole application.
* You can easily navigate through your project and find all declarations for chosen element within it. In case of ambiguity solution dialogue appears. Preview in a browser
* Project manager
* The project is connected with a folder on the disc. And its structure remains the same when transfers. Also there is an ability to search project's symbols and files using shortcut keys. Drug and Drop function for loading new file.
* All standard functionalities for work with a code
* Drupal plug-in available
(Size: 8.47 MB)
(Size: 8.47 MB)