CloneDVD Mobile 220.127.116.11 Beta | 5.46 Mb
CloneDVD mobile converts your DVD movies quickly and easily into a format that your mobile equipment (Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc) can play. You can also convert your DVDs to other file formats, such as DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc. With CloneDVD mobile you can put your favourite movies or TV series on your mobile video equipment and watch them wherever and whenever you want. Let the kids watch their favourite cartoons in the car. Incorporating the user-friendly interface of Elby's CloneDVD and the well-engineered open source project FFmpeg as the conversion engine makes CloneDVD mobile a fast, easy-to-use and quality product that is very reasonably priced. Copying a DVD to your mobile video machine is achieved in a few mouse clicks and without the need to rip it to your hard-disk. Note that copying protected DVDs also requires AnyDVD.
Features of CloneDVD Mobile:
• Convert movie DVDs to play on mobile video equipment like the Sony PSP, Apple iPod Video, iAudio X5, Creative Labs ZEN Vision, etc
• Convert movie DVDs to other file formats like DivX, XviD, AVI, MP4, etc.
• Utilises a high quality picture conversion engine
• Supports multi-angle movie DVDs
• Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
• Target size freely adjustable
• Supports chapter trimming
• Very easy to use: Our unique Filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings - easy for beginners
• Picture snapshots while converting
• Logging window available
• Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver
CloneDVD mobile is powered by MEncoder, the well-engineered open source project. More information about MEncoder can be found at www.mplayerhq.hu.
Changes in Version 18.104.22.168, 2010 06 22:
- improved: output filename now defaults to volume label
- fix: added support for fields encoded DVD (may still have some
issues when telecined & fields combined, sample DVD's welcome)
- new: added support for 6 core CPU (hyperthreaded)
- fix: added support for some spec violating DVDs
- several minor fixes and improvements
- Updated Brasilian language