Clipstart v1.3.1 MacOSX Incl Keymaker-CORE | 9.79 MB
Clipstart complements your photo application to give you a place that is designed for home movies. Import your movies, tag, search, and upload with one click to Flickr and Vimeo. You can even quickly upload a trimmed portion of a movie without needing to save a new copy. If you have dozens or hundreds of short movies from a Flip or video camera, Clipstart provides the workflow to finally make sense of them.
• Import videos from iPhone 3GS, new iPod Nano, Flip cameras, SD cards, and more.
• No-prompt upload to send the video to Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube, or Twitter with a single click — Twitter new in version 1.2.
• Fast keyboard-driven tagging interface that doesn't get in your way.
• Trim the movie selection to upload without modifing the original movie file.
• Browse by year, tag, and full name, filepath, and tag search.
• Automatically finds all your movies on first launch so you're ready to tag and upload.
• Batch export your videos, even creating an HTML site from templates — new in version 1.2.
• Capture video from the iSight directly into your Clipstart library — new in version 1.2.
• Import movies from a connected camera or SD card with thumbnail previews.
• Points to movies anywhere on your hard drive, or automatically copies them to a central location.
• Name, tags, and "taken on" date automatically set on Flickr.
• Change current privacy upload settings at any time.
• Natively play and edit Flip Video files.
• Upload history keeps track of which files you have uploade