Clickteam Install Creator Pro v2.0.36 | 4.36mb
ClickTeam Install Creator Pro - very simple and at the same time, professional tool for creating installation files. Mode wizard lets you select the files you want to add in the installation, ask instlyatsionny default path, add the license agreement, etc. Then the program creates a compressed. Exe fayl.vy be able to add any icons, logtipy and text, set additional options: DLL, OCX, REG, TLB registration, installation of fonts, desktop shortcuts and more. Also you can add the complete de-install the application.
- All packed in one executable file,
- Full compliance install configuration files
- A powerful editor dialog box created by the installation program,
- Creation of shortcuts and folders in the Start menu and desktop
- Automatic installation of fonts, elements of ActiveX, screen-saver,
- Display text or internet website at the end of the process of installation,
- Launch other programs after completion of installation,
- Complete de-installation.
Install Creator Pro
A version specially designed for professional use, and especially for people who write shareware and make register-able demo versions.
Its basically the same interface as the regular version, with the possibility of having several versions of the software in the installer, for example one version for unregistered users, and one version for registered users, with the possibility to protect a version with registration codes and other nice features.
- Everything in one compressed, easily distributable executable file
- Follows the standards seen in all installation programs
- Full-featured dialog box editor to customize your installer's look. All text is easily customizable
- Creates icons and folder in Window's start menu. Optional icon on the desktop
- Automatic floppy disk spanning
- Automatic installation of Fonts
- Automatic installation of ActiveX controls
- Automatic installation of screen-savers
- Handle DLL installation and Uninstallation counters
- Display a text file, web page or launch other programs at the end of an installation
- Complete Uninstaller with ability to remove keys from the registry
- Multilingual templates and you can also make your own language translations
- Ability to generate multiple installations in the same install program (eg unregistered and registered versions, or English and French versions)
- Only stores the differences between the files of the different versions for a maximum compression
- Ability to password protect your install program and to generate user registration codes
- Ability to write strings or values to the registry, to a. Ini file or into any file
- Ability to keep your files external to your install program (CD-ROM installations for example)
- Ability to download files from a server
- Ability to test if files are in use
- Ability to choose the version of Windows on which to install files