Cities in Motion [Full ISO - MULTI5] | 558 MB
Cities in Motion (CIM) is a city-based mass transportation simulator for the PC. Players operate their own transportation company, building a public network with a variety of vehicle types, including buses, trams, and subway trains.By meeting the needs of city residents, the player tries to make as much profit as possible. Observing the changing and growing city, as well as the different types of people in it, is key to building a successful and efficient network.
* Explore four different cities: Vienna, Helsinki, Berlin, and Amsterdam
* Engage in a campaign with 12 scenarios, as well as a sandbox mode where all campaign cities are playable
* Experience realistic 3D graphics with more than 100 unique, highly detailed buildings
* Use the advanced map editor to create your own cities
* Immerse yourself in an advanced economic simulator as you struggle with banks and shifting economic trends
* Play through 100 years of transportation history throughout four eras, spanning from 1920 to 2020
* Choose between more than 30 different vehicles based on real-life models of buses, trams, water buses, helicopters, and subways, complete with an underground view
* Meet residents’ travel needs as 7 different social groups exhibit different passenger behaviors
* Experience a real-time city and traffic simulator as each location's bustling population commutes between their homes, jobs, and leisure sites
Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core or higher
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Hard drive space: 2 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 8800/ATI Radeon HD 3850 or higher, 512 MB RAM, OpenGL 3.0
2. Burn or mount the image.
3. Install the game.
4. Play the game.
LINKS ARE INTERCHANGEABLE![/b]