Citadels Update 2 (2013) bitComposer Games
Read the included text file for changes made in the first two updates
First major update:
- Fixed the bug preventing the game updating the Quest in “Knights Advance” mission
- General stability improved
- Fixed a bug leading to crash once the Exit button was pressed
- Fixed a bug leading to low frame rates when expanding a wall while constructing
- Fixed a bug which lead to crash sometimes when changing the resolution ingame.
- Fixed a bug which automatically changed the difficulty when entering the next map
- Fixed a bug preventing sometimes to finish the map “The Gold Rush”
- Archers are now able to mount walls
- Fixed a bug leading to a crash sometimes when a peasant was assigned to repair a building
- Reduced the issue that peasants get stuck while mining
- Reduced the difficulty in “The Landing”
- Fixed a bug which lead to attachments still being visible after being deconstructed
- Catapults slowed down
- Archers now do not damage own buildings anymore while firing
- Some graphical issues visible on walls, gates and towers have been fixed.
- Fixed a bug which made towers invincible while being upgraded
- Fixed a bug leading to a crash while saving a game.
- Fixed a bug within the window mode which lead to a crash sometimes.
- Catapult-bug fixed which lead to the situation where the catapult got stuck and
turned around in a loop.
Second major update:
- Fixed a bug leading to a crash located in the Northumbria map which was found in the save/load function
- Fixed a bug leading to a crash located in the “Holding the Coast” map which was found in the save/load function
- Fixed a bug which made the player see enemy buildings through the fog of war
- Fixed a bug which did not allow to deconstruct unfinished walls
- General stability improvement within the skirmish maps
- Fixed a bug which prevented peasants from building gates correctly
- Fixed a bug leading to a crash which appeared when the player tried to deconstruct a wall while units were still on the wall
- Fixed the crashbug which let the game crash once the game was saved
- Fixed a bug which caused catapults to destroy the castle if they were mounted on the castle
- Fixed a bug which caused peasants not being able enter resource buildings
- Questlog in “Holding the Coast” updates correctly now
- Enemy stone walls now have a texture which shows that the wall is damaged
- Fixed a bug which made it impossible to choose Merlin as a card prior to a mission
- Fixed a bug which caused peasants not being able to work on the same segment of a wall while constructing
- Questlog in “The End of an Era” now updates correctly