Cisco Configuration Professional v2.2 | 182.4 MB
Cisco ® Configuration Professional is a graphical management environment routers Cisco, including 7200 and 7301 series. This application makes setting up such basic prametrov as: security, wireless networks, voice functions, etc. It also allows for real-time monitoring, statistics collection and analysis of performance. This application has replaced the Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (SDM). The application exists in two versions: standard (for installation on a PC) and lightweight (for installation on a router) - Cisco Configuration Professional Express.
- Processor 2 GHz processor or faster
- Random Access Memory 1 GB
- Hard disk available memory 400 MB
- Operating System Any of the following:
- Microsoft Windows 7 - 64 and 32 bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition
- Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
- Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later
- Mac OSX 10.5.6 running Windows XP using VMWare 2.0
- Browser Internet Explorer 6.0 or above
- Screen Resolution 1024 X 768
- Java Runtime Environment JRE versions minimum 1.5.0_11 upto 1.6.0_17 are supported.
- Adobe Flash Player Version 10.0 or later, with Debug set to No
- Secure Shell (SSH) Required for secure connections with the router.
- Versions up to 2.0 are supported.