Circle Dock 188.8.131.52 Portable | 21.41 Mb
Circle Dock is the Free rapid launch pad for the programs, files and folders (and in general all, that can be started), which it is possible to lick into shape of spiral or circle. Has the flexible tuning, beautiful animation, consonant with icons and skins of other similar programs (RocketDock, ObjectDock and other). Distinctive a feature of Circle Dock is to, that she can be activated in any place of screen (by a 'hotkey' or mouse), rather than just on the perimeter of one of sides of desktop. Similarly the program can work with flash. Now Russian works really. Free the desktop. The program is a frisky launch pad which can be activated by a hotkey. Marks can be disposed as a circle or spiral at will of user. Yet more beautiful, yet colourfully and functional. Circle Dock offers the whole set of icons for access to the often used appendixes and functions (such, as a «control of Windows panel», browser and «basket» used by default). An user can with lightness plug necessary labels in a list, dragging them from a desktop by a mouse. The program allows to present a rapid launch pad in the form of concentric circles or spiral, allows to use animation of opening and closing of panel, and also gives more than three tenss of various «skins».
Features of Circle Dock:
• Launch your programs from a circular dock.
• Drag and drop your files, folders, and shortcuts onto a circular dock that you can resize.
• Rotate the dock with either your mouse wheel or the keyboard arrow keys.
• Change the image shown for the icons and change the skins (compatible with icons and skins for Rocket Dock, Object Dock, etc.)
• The dock appears where your mouse is by pressing a hotkey (default is F1) or your middle mouse button.
• Tested on computers with multiple monitors, Windows XP/Vista, 32-bit & 64-bit, and requires only .Net Framework 2.0.
• Automatically works on all Windows Vista computers and most Windows XP computers.
• A new settings panel that allows you to customize many options. It updates your dock as you make changes. See it change in real time! No need to press an OK button.
• Multi-language capable. Just translate the English.ini file to the language of your choice.
• Change the image used for the dock icons with the easiest method out there: Just set the program to "Icon Replacement Mode" in the right-click menu of the centre icon and you can change all the icon images by just dragging and dropping new PNG images onto them! Huge time saver when you are customizing your dock!
• You can now toggle the visibility of the dock by moving your mouse to any edge of your screen. By default, the left and right edges are used for toggling. No need to press a button!
• Rotate the dock with your mouse wheel or arrow keys (customizable).
• Click sensitivity adjustment for tablet users.
• Reorder the dock items by draging and dropping them over each other.
• Organize the dock items using dock folders.
• By default, clicking on the centre button does not open the start menu. You can enable this in the settings panel.
• Uses the default high resolution icons in Windows Vista.
• New easy method of upgrading from older versions.
Home Page - http://circledock.wikidot.com/download-circle-dock