ChromasPro 1.42 | 504kb
ChromasPro includes most of the functionality of Chromas and some powerful new features.
* Open and save sequences in Applied Biosystems, Staden Chromatogram (SCF), FASTA, EMBL, GenBank, SwissProt, GenPept, GCG RSF and plain text formats.
* Assemble overlapping sequences into a consensus and automatically display ambiguities for editing.
* View Genescan genotype files.
* Generate restriction site and fragment maps, and list cutters, non-cutters and fragments.
* Map open reading frames, aided by a G+C frame plot, and translate ORFs instantly.
* Print chromatograms, restriction site and fragment maps, and open reading frame maps.
* Perform nucleotide and protein BLAST searches through the NCBI web site.
* Perform multiple alignments by interfacing with ClustalW.
* Reverse & complement sequences and chromatograms.
* Search for sequences by exact matching or optimal alignment.
* Display translations when editing nucleotide sequences.
* Perform reverse translations and plot nucleotide degeneracy.
* Plot hydrophilicity and antigenicity of proteins.
* Copy an image of a chromatogram section for pasting into documents or presentations.
ChromasPro requires Windows 95/NT4.0 or later
homepage - http://www.technelysium.com.au/ChromasPro.html