cFosSpeed v5.01 Build 1597(x86/x64) | 6.49 MB
cFosSpeed is a network driver, which attaches itself to existing Internet connections. It then optimizes data transfer by means of Traffic Shaping. Traffic Shaping is a method for optimizing the Internet traffic. It allows maximum speed while ensuring minimal Ping. You can use cFosSpeed with a router and/or a DSL-modem or cable-modem. You can also use cFosSpeed with other types of Internet access, ie. whenever you already have an existing Internet connection. cFosSpeed supports a wide variety of connections, like DSL, cable, ISDN, UMTS, etc.cFosSpeed - Internet Acceleration with Traffic Shaping and bandwidth management. Ping optimizer + packet prioritization. Maximum Download & Minimum Ping. For DSL, ADSL, VDSL, Cable, Modem, ISDN, Mobile (GSM, GPRS, HSCSD, UMTS, HSDPA), Filesharing (P2P), Online Games, VoIP, Streaming Media and Tuning Your computer will run smoother than ever when using cFosSpeed!
· Free configurable Prioritization
· Layer-7 Analysis
· automatic router detection
· optimal Dial-Up connections
· VPN - WLAN - WiFi - MTU-Optimization
· Multi User Features
· broadband limits
· Program name lookup for connections has been sped up.
· Hopefully fixed a bug that caused spurious crashes. This bug was introduced in build 1595.
Homepage - www.cfos.de