BRD has released the latest update of CDRoller that is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/ DVD/ BD/ HD-DVD/ Flash data recovery.
Support of wide set of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
• CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
• CD format CD-MRW (“Mt. Rainier” CD-RW),
• DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
• Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
• High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
Supported File Systems:
• ISO 9660 file system, including so-called Joliet and Rock Ridge extensions for long file names (Windows and Unix files names).
• Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
• FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
• FAT12 / FAT16 / FAT32 (for flash memory cards and drives).
Changes in Version 9.40 – May 07, 2012:
* Current version of CDRoller.
* Scan UDF Disc updated. Now, CDRoller tries to restore an original file tree from each foundfolder on UDF disc. The plain list of found objects (files and folders) can be also displayed for detailed analysis.
* Fixed the bug when reading UDF blu-ray discs created by Windows 7. If you use the Windows 7 built-in burner to backup a valuable data, this is definitely a good reason to upgrade CDRoller to the latest version right now.
* Forced scan updated. Added support of DVDs and Blu-ray discs created by Windows 7 UDF burner.
* Recover DVD Video updated. Fixed bug while identifying the large video data (4 GB+).
*** NOTE ***
1. Some AV may flag our crack as a virus, that's because some packers are detected as a threat. Just ignore this, add the dll to your exclusions list and enjoy.
2. Sometimes, the program throws "Access violations" errors, which aren't related to the crack. They are program's bugs.
1. Install programm
2. Copy the Crack
3. Run the Program