CDRoller v7.70.97 | File-Size: 5.65 MB
CDRoller - Data Recovery from CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs ( BD / HD-DVD )
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use and low-cost toolset for CD/DVD data recovery. CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format. Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped multisession CD, CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW), DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
* Effectively retrieves the lost data from the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD/BD writing software, such as well-known Sonic (Roxio, Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, DLA, B's CLiP and others.
* Reads unfinalized ("open", "left as-is") CDs and DVDs, including the discs with Microsoft's Live File system.
* Recovers DVD movies and photos, created by a wide set of standalone devices that record directly onto disks: Hitachi, Canon, Panasonic, Samsung and Sony DVD camcorders as well as standalone video recorders.
* Splits the recovered VOB or VRO video files into a several clips (scenes), automatically converting a "raw" DVD-video into generic MPEG files without loss of quality. Specially tested on the discs, recorded by Hitachi DVD camcorders.
* Burns a new DVD with recovered video that can be played back in the most DVD players.
* Recovers CD data written by Sony Mavica CD digital cameras.
* Includes a fault-tolerant UDF Reader. Provides direct access to UDF discs, including CDs and DVDs written by old versions of Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD and Drag-To-Disk. Finds and retrieves accidently deleted files, files located in the corrupted folders, files on incorrectly closed disks, etc.
* "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
* Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
* Includes a built-in CD/DVD/BD data burner. There is no need to run third-party CD/DVD/BD mastering software if you wish to burn a new DVD-video disc or backup your files and folders immediately after recovery. The "Burn" option is integrated into a common shell. Just write a new disc with recovered data shortly, without leaving CDRoller!
* Erases CD, DVD and BD re-writable media. Supports quick and full erase methods.
* Examines disc sectors at low level. Displays the sector content in text, binary, hexadecimal or unicode mode. It also scans all sectors of a disc (selected track or file) for particular data. Recommended for engineering purposes and also for law enforcement and forensic investigators.
* Identifies the lost files on ISO/Joliet discs with the damaged file system (volume descriptors, path tables and directories), using the raw data only.
* Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
* Provides direct access to hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive. Supports SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD) layer as alternative method under Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista.
* Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
* Tests disc readability.
* Extracts ISO Image file. Burns ISO Image file to a new disc.
* Catalogs files and folders into CD/DVD library.
* All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell.
Support of wide set of CD, DVD, BD and HD-DVD formats such as:
* CD formats (CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode)
* CD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
* DVD formats (DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM).
* Blu-ray disc (BD) formats (BD-ROM, BD-R, BD-RE, BD-R DL, BD-RE DL).
* High Definition DVD (HD-DVD) formats (HD-ROM, HD DVD-R, HD DVD-RAM).
Supported File Systems:
* ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions.
* Universal Disk Format (UDF), including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01, 2.50, 2.60 and so-called UDF Bridge format.
* FAT32 (for DVD-RAM and BD-RE discs).
To run CDRoller, you need at least:
* Microsoft Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista operating system,
* Intel Pentium or compatible CPU,
* 256 MB of RAM,
* 12 MB free hard disk space for program installation and some additional space for CD/DVD images,
* CD/DVD/Blu-ray drive(s). The devices with IDE or SCSI interfaces are highly recommended under Windows 95/98/ME.
(File-Size: 5.65 MB)
(File-Size: 5.65 MB)