CDRoller 8.70.70 | 7.19 MB
CDRoller is a powerful, easy-to-use toolset for CD/DVD data recovery. CDRoller supports industry-standard ISO 9660 file system, including Microsoft's extensions for long file names support, so-called Joliet extensions. CDRoller also supports the discs formatted in UDF file system, including versions 1.02, 1.50, 2.0, 2.01 and also so-called UDF Bridge format. Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as: CD-DA, CD-ROM, CD-WO, CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD, Stamped multisession CD, CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW), DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
• Effectively retrieves the data off the discs created by "drag and drop" CD/DVD writing software, such as well-known Roxio (Adaptec) and Ahead Nero software packages, CeQuadrat's PacketCD, Instant Write, B's CLiP and others.
• "On-the-fly" unpacks the files initially compressed by Roxio (Adaptec) DirectCD.
• Recovers CD and DVD data created by standalone devices that record directly onto disks, including: Sony digital cameras, DVD camcorders, personal DVD recorders, etc.
• Retrieves back up files from the discs recorded in several stages (multisession discs).
• Includes a built-in UDF Reader. There is no need to install a third-party software, for example Roxio (Adaptec) UDF Reader driver.
• Finds and retrieves the lost files on UDF discs, including: accidently deleted files, files on quick-formatted disc, files on incorrectly closed disc, etc.
• Rescues the data from scratched, damaged or defective discs.
• Provides direct access to the hardware, bypassing the Windows File System. Looks for the lost tracks (sessions) every time when you insert a new disc into the drive
• Digitally extracts audio tracks into a wide set of wave formats.
• Tests CD readability.
• Extracts ISO Image file.
• Catalogs files and folders into CD library.
• All features are integrated into a common and easy-to-use intuitive shell. User Interface is similar to well-known Windows 95 File Manager (Windows Explorer), with file property pages, pop-up (context) menus and drag-and-drop support.
Support of wide set of CD, CD-R, CD-RW and DVD formats such as:
* CD/DVD format CD-DA,
* CD/DVD format CD-ROM,
* CD/DVD format CD-WO,
* CD/DVD format CD-ROM XA and Mixed-Mode CD,
* CD/DVD format Stamped multisession CD,
* CD/DVD format CD-MRW ("Mt. Rainier" CD-RW),
* CD/DVD format DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-RAM.
Changes in Version 8.70 - January 04, 2010:
* Improved code for search of the lost audio data on unfinalized CD. For example, if the recording process was accidently interrupted due to a failure of your standalone CD recorder, or power was cut off.
* Disc analysis updated. Added some basic guidelines how to find the lost data when your disc looks like an empty one under Windows OS.
* Fixed a bug when reading the directory tree on write-once discs (-R/+R discs) created by Roxio Drag-to-Disc v.9.
* Added a new Extract track data option into the Disc Properties dialog. This can be useful to create ISO Image file (*.iso file) from the UDF disc.
* Recover DVD Video updated with more intuitive user interface.
Home Page - http://www.cdroller.com