a simple, beautiful way to explore Instagram on your Mac in a minimal footprint. View your feed, popular photos, your photos, comment, like, save photos and much, much more. We've also implemented a full set of keyboard commands to make operation flawless and four wonderful themes to personalize Carousel to your liking.
Carousel v1.2.1 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
The best way to experience Instagram on your Mac.
Please note: you must have an Instagram account in order to use Carousel! To sign up for Instagram, download their free iPhone app from the App Store and make an account. Use your new account credentials in Carousel to log in.
• Beautiful, vintage presentation aesthetic in a minimal desktop footprint.
• View your feed, popular photos and photos you’ve posted.
• Save photos to your Mac (drag & drop, too.)
• Search for people and tags.
• Pin your favorite tags, locations and people to the search tab so you can keep an eye on them.
• See all the photos that you've liked.
• Multiple windows. Keep windows open for all the views you want to watch.
• Single photo view. See all the comments and likes in one view underneath a photo.
• View full resolution photos, even in full screen.
• See likes and comments on photos with the ability to moderate comments.
• Like and comment on photos.
• Full keyboard navigation support.
• Open photos in your browser and copy a photo’s URL.
• See who you follow and who’s following you.
• See photos taken at a location.
• Notifications. Growl and icon badge.
• Four themes. Everything from Tenenbaum to St. Clair.
New in Version 1.2.1
• View Larger window now remembers last position.
✓ Issue where installing the Mac App Store version over the Carousel trial would cause a crash.
✓ Issue with double Growl notifications.
✓ Issue with special characters in searches keeping results from being returned.
✓ Minor graphical issues.