Cracked to permanently extend the 60 day trial. Reset script included if you need it for future versions.
Capture One is a RAW Workflow Software designed for the high volume digital photographers. It has all the tools and features that a professional needs. Phase One's RAW workflow is renowned in the top professional market for its excellent image quality and efficient workflow tools.
C1 has unlimited batch capability, multiple output files from each conversion, color editor, IPTC support, additional camera support and more. With the highest conversion quality available today, and a workflow that has been praised world wide. C1 has clearly set standard for RAW conversion software.
C1 will take you from capture to final print within a few logical steps:
1. Apply appropriate color profile
2. Check focus (by means of the focus tool)
3. Tagging and sorting to quickly edit images
4. Adjust exposure contrast, color temp, noise and banding sliders
5. Rotate image to create level horizon
6. Scale image to size
7. Batch Process
• Intel-based Mac
• 10 GB of free hard disk space
• Calibrated color monitor with 1280 x 800, 24 bit resolution at 96dpi screen ruling
• Mac OS X 10.7.1, 10.6.8, 10.5.8 or later
• Flash is required to view the video on the Welcome Screen
• An Internet connection when activating Capture One
Recommended System Requirements
Working with high resolution camera systems, doing certain types of adjustments or doing many things simultaneously may put too much pressure on a minimum requirements system to work properly. In such cases and to optimize performance, please follow the recommendations below:
• Use processors with multiple cores, e.g. Intel CoreTM Duo or better
• For Windows systems use Windows 7 64bit version.
• Have 8GB of RAM or more
• Leave plenty of hard disk space free for your images.
• A fast hard disk e.g. a Solid State Disk (SSD)
What's New Version 6.3.5:
* New 60 days trial period
Pre-cracked courtesy of Special [K]