Camel Audio Alchemy VSTi RTAS v1.25 x86/x64 FIXED2 Incl LiBRARY
TEAM ASSiGN | 17 OCTOBER 2011 | 4.36GB
Fixed2: Expiration / Crash on MIDI Learn
Alchemy features additive, spectral and granular synthesis and resynthesis, sampling, and a very capable virtual analog engine with unison and PWM. You can morph or crossfade between sources. You can import your own samples from SFZ, WAV or AIFF files. A wide range of analog modeled filters are included, in addition to a flexible rack of effects which includes all those from CamelPhat and CamelSpace as well as many new effects such as a high quality reverb. The innovative modulation system is extremely flexible, yet easy to use. Alchemy also features a powerful arpeggiator with the ability to import the groove from any MIDI file for immediate synchronization to a beat.
New Features in version 1.25:
- Enhanced Analog Modelled Filters with Better Sound and Lower CPU (by
- Added iPhone/iPad Remote Control Support.
- Additional Skin by biolabs Previously Only Available with the biolabs
- Performance Control Automation Parameters Moved to Top of List For Easy
- No Clipping of Filters - Now You Can Drive Them Hard.
- FX Presets Can Now Include Modulation Assignments.
- Skins with Only Player Controls Now Possible, Making Skinning Much Easier.
- Improved Release Time for Compressor.
- Enhanced Bit-crusher.
- Acoustic Reverb CPU Peaks Eliminated.
- Edit Perform Control Labels With a Single Click.
- Progress Bar Now Updates Smoothly.
- Added Help Button to Key File Not Found and Missing Samples Dialog Boxes.
- Win: Improved Default Paths for 32-bit and 64-bit Setup.
- Win: Setup Creates Shortcut to Configuration Folder.
- Mac: Reduced the Size of the DMG.
- Fixed Crash Caused by Some Presets.
- Spectral Element Volume Scaling Improved.
- Adjusting or Modulating Symmetry Causes Click In Some Cases.
- Moved Snapshot File Menu's to Remix Pads Right-click Menu.
- Sustain Pedal in Arp Mode Fails to Engage or Release Notes.
- Sample Clips Output, Source Meters Only Register 50%.
- Forward Back Granular Loops Not Looping Properly.
- Prompt User for Data Folder if Skin Files Not Found.
- After Loading a Preset a Different Explorer Dialog Is Displayed for File
- Random Glide Jumping Between Values.
- Scaling of MIDI Pitch to Frequency Fixed for Extreme Values.
- Unnecessary Warp Markers Added to Some Presets.
- Poly Mode Portamento Gliding to / from Wrong Note.
- Selecting 32-Bit Audio File Via Import Browser Causes Crash.
- Wrong Preset Name Displayed During Slow Preset Load when Selecting New
- Rename Skin File Handle_Zoom_Left.Png for Case Sensitive Disk Formatting.
- Remove Modulation Indicator for Acoustic Reverb Control "Size".
- Some Samples Fail to Load when Referenced Via SFZ File.
- Search for Sample May Override Region Settings in SFZ File.
- SFZ Volume Opcode Scaling Incorrect.
- Save Consolidated After Import of AAZ References Incorrect Files.
- Bonjour Installer Added to Alchemy Windows Installer.
- Cubase 6: Prompt to Save Analysis Data Cases Cubase 6 Freeze.
- Ableton Live: Problem With Cursor Display when Moving It over Alchemy
- Digital Performer: Alchemy Not Passing Keyboard Input to Digital
- Orion: GUI Redraw Fails on Switch to Advanced Mode.
- Win: 64-bit Setup Uses Correct Data Folder to Install Camel Sounds.
- Win: Some Characters Fail to Display in Preset Menus.
- Win: Move AlchemyConfig.txt to User Data Folder.
- Win: Alchemy & Geist in Same Project May Cause Crash.
- Win: Installer GUI Does Not Update While Installing Sound Library
- Win: Mouse Wheel Not Working.
- Mac: MIDI Program Not Working when GUI Closed.
- Mac: Vienna Ensemble Pro Crashes on Exit.
- Mac: Spectral or Additive Import Image Allows Any Image Type Leading to
- RTAS: Alchemy out of Tune at Project Sample Rates Other Than 44.1 Khz.
- RTAS: Improved Step and Arp Sequencer Timing and Note Triggering.
- RTAS: Fixed Spectral Painting Crash.
- RTAS: Pre-Gain Distortion Control Fails to Update With Mouse Movement.
Fixed in R3: Expiration / Crash on MIDI Learn
Fixed in R2 : This patch will solve the issue of "Demo Expired" things.
- When you save the patch
- When you press random button
This release also contains : Camel.Audio.Alchemy.v1.25.Factory.Presets.FIX.ONLY
0.Install Alchemy v1.25.
2.Use our new R3 patch.
When you try to patch the file which was patched with our previous one, you will get CRC error. But you can continue patching. After that you will get "Done!" message if it is patched correctly.