Here's the latest updated version of CadSoft Eagle Professional. The new update seems to be doing fine on Win 10.
EAGLE, the Easy Applicable Graphical Layout Editor is a powerful PCB design software tailored to meet the needs of professional engineers, makers and those at school! For more than 25 years, EAGLE has been the PCB design tool of choice for hundreds of thousands of electronic design engineers and developers worldwide. With a large and active engineering and support community and an extensive ecosystem, EAGLE offers much more than pure circuit design.
The simplicity of the software provides a fast learning curve, even for those new to PCB design. The openness of EAGLE design resources, such as its extensive and fully-open component libraries, ease the design process for all. The software's flexibility also means EAGLE is ever growing in its capabilities and workflow compatibility, demonstrated by the hundreds of extensions (ULPs) openly available to all users and its structured XML file format.
Easy to learn!
- 3 modules with identical user interfaces
- Hundreds of video tutorials available
- Regular free online trainings and free support through dedicated experts
- Active user forums that help solve design problems and give guidance
- User manual available for download or accessible from the software
Easy to use!
- Compatible with Windows®, Linux® and Mac®
- Available in 32- and 64-bit versions
- Tens of thousands of free component libraries available
- Extensions (User Language Programs (ULPs)) that allow for customized features
- Large ecosystems of integrated 3rd party solutions (e.g. 3D,Simulation, Signal Integrity)
Create your Schematic on up to 999 sheets.
- Electrical Rule Check (ERC): Error check in the Schematic and consistency check between Schematic and Layout
- Hierarchical Design: schematics can be designed in a hierarchical structure
- Automatic board generation
- Support of assembly variants
- Net class matrix
- Design Re-use: Combine different schematic/ boarded pairs into a new design
Max. 16 signal layers with support of Blind and Buried vias.
- Quick, manual design of the entire circuit board
- Design Rule Check results graphically marked
- Differential pair routing
- Meander command for length compensation of signals
- Output of manufacturing data with the CAM processor
- Rotation of objects in arbitrary angles (0.1 degree steps), rounded corners
Change between manual and automatic routing at any time.
- Grid-based Ripup & Retry router
- TopRouter with gridless routing algorithm
- Interactive Follow-me router for DRC verified, flawless manual routing
- optional automatic selection of routing grid and preferred directions in the signal layers
- Support of multi-core processors to enable multiple routing jobs simultaneously
- Uses the layout's Design Rules
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
- The 64 bit EAGLE version requires a 64 bit version of the operating system.
- Install EAGLE.
- Choose "Don't License Now" at the end of installation.
- Copy both fixed files in to "C:\EAGLE-7.6.0\bin"
- Confirm replacing files.
- Open program and choose "Run As Full".
Download FileCadSoft Eagle Professional 7.6.0 Multilingual (x86) - RapidGator - NitroFlare
CadSoft Eagle Professional 7.6.0 Multilingual (x64) - RapidGator - NitroFlare