Cadmai Bilingual v3.1 | File-Size: 40.42 MB
CADMAI is a relational 2D and 3D CAD system , which can be integrated in 3rd party applications or in a SOA environment.
Cadmai is completely associative, which means that not only crosshatching / dimensions are related to defined geometry but any other entities can be linked to each another Beside the variance of shape also logical structures can be defined and cover even topological changes By integrating dynamically generated dialogs the geometry can also be steered in the viewer module The modification of the parameter can also be performed by external applications as spreadsheet analysis, databases,PDM systems or web pages, in which the viewer is embedded An open, by configuration tables expandable export concept enables even the transfer of parametric to the destination systems.
Cadmai consists of the following modules The main application for creating relational models The Viewer which can be steered remotely by external applications The ActiveX / DotNet Control, which can be embedded in own applications and serves either as an integrated viewer or as an interactive CAD module An windows API which enables CADMAI to run in native windows in an external application A Object API which can be used as an independent geometry library Batch modules which allows the usage of CADMAI batch processes and the control of loaded CADMAI models. SOA modules which enable the usage of CADMAI in a service oriented environment.
* Completely parametric and relational
* Integrated script API which serves as a modeling language
* Can be steered by external applications
* Can be hosted in external applications
* Embedded formula interpreter
* Supports a hierarchical assembly structure
* User defined animations
* User defined entity attributes and methods
* API for embedding CADMAI in external solutions
* Base geometry API for technical applications
Non geometric entities
* User defined dialogs
* User defined objects
* User defined variables
* Tables and row cursors incl. ODBC Database connections
* Programming structures (loop/ifthen) which can be integrated in the model
* Points (15 creation methods)
* Lines (11 creation methods)
* Arcs (20 creation methods)
* Views and sections from solid data
* Hatches/area fill
* Coordinate systems
* Solid creation (16 creation methods)
* Solid modification (23 methods)
* Polygon based 3D representations (Wavefront/3DS/...)
* FEM Meshes
* Bill of material (table format)
* DXF, IGES, STEP, VRML, STL, XCAF, PARASOLID/ACIS/3D-DXF on request
* OBJ, 3DS, ASC, X, OBT, IOB, DAT, LWO, C, UDO, RAW, RWX, SCE
* BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF
* User defined export formats
API (native and DotNet)
* Windows API
enables the user to embed CADMAI Windows in applications. CADMAI herby provides special Window classes which can be used similar to the Common Controls
* Object API
serves as an independent geometric library which can be used outside of CADMAI.
This library includes the following objects:
Points, Lines, Arcs, Curves, Hatches, Matrices, Coordinate systems, Views, Solids,
Greps, Dimensions, Symbols, Texts, Tables, Cursors, Layers, Attributes, Variables, Dialogs
* Batch API
enables the usage of CADMAI batch processes and the control of loaded CADMAI models.
* Connect API
enables the connection to CADMAI batch process at the same or a remote computer and the remote control of the process.
(File-Size: 40.42 MB)
(File-Size: 40.42 MB)