LAXiTY has released the latest update of CAD Viewer Network Edition.
CAD Viewer is designed to be easy to use for the non-CAD user, but CAD professionals will also appreciate features such as Back and Forward browsing, multiple file selection and batch printing. CAD Viewer will support DXF and DWG versions to AutoCAD 2012 as well as HGPL and multiple raster formats.
Here are some key features of "CAD Viewer":
· Intuitive User Interface - anyone can use it!
· View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to AutoCAD 2012
· View PDF drawings
· Save to PDF
· Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
· Intuitive User Interface
· Inquire Coordinates
· Auto-rotate printed pages for best fit
· Hold and Drag Pan method
· Layers Control, including Named Layer States
· 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
· Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
· Free upgrades for 12 months
· Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
· Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
· View ESRI shapefiles
· Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
· Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
· ECW format support
· TrueType fonts mapping
· 3D Shade / Render
· Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
· Inquire on individual entities
· Thicken printed line widths
· High quality print output
· Print to Exact Scale
· Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
· Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print (requires Batch Command license.)
· Reads Xrefs
· Paper Space / Model Space toggle
· Layouts support
· View, print, save, convert via the command line.
· Supports Viewports
· Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
· Text Search
· Direct read of ZIP files
Homepage - http://www.guthrie-cad.com/