CAD Viewer 7.0.A.19 Network Edition | 24.74 MB
AutoCAD drawings viewer designed to be especially easy to use for the non-CAD user but still powerful enough for professionals.
CAD Viewer 7.0 is designed to be easy to use for the non-CAD user, but CAD professionals will also appreciate features such as Back and Forward browsing, multiple file selection and batch printing. Supports all DXF and DWG versions to AutoCAD 2009 as well as HGPL and multiple raster formats.
Standard CAD Viewer 7.0 Features include:
* View and print all AutoCAD DXF and DWG drawings up to the latest AutoCAD 2009 NEW
* View PDF drawings NEW
* Save to PDF
* Browser style Forward/Back buttons allow multiple (up to 240) drawings to be loaded simultaneously.
* Intuitive User Interface
* Inquire Coordinates NEW
* Auto-orientation of print NEW
* Hold and Drag Pan method NEW
* Layers Control, including Named Layer States
* 3D pre-defined and user defined Views
* Can be called by other applications as a window for Viewing and/or Printing CAD drawings.
* Free upgrades for 12 months
* Enquire on Attributes attached to entities, Xdata supported.
* Read BMP, CAL, GIF, GP4, JPEG, PNG, TIFF raster formats.
* View ESRI shapefiles
* Read HPGL, HP-GL/2 (.PLT) plotter formats
* Read DWF (Drawing Web Format)
* TrueType fonts mapping
* 3D Shade / Render
* Can be used for 'slide show' presentations.
* Inquire on individual entities
* Thicken printed line widths
* High quality print output
* Print to Exact Scale
* Save to BMP, JPG, TIF, CAL, GIF, PNG
* Print single or multiple drawings via the command line with no limit on the number of drawings to print NEW (requires Batch Command license.)
* Reads Xrefs
* Paper Space / Model Space toggle
* Layouts support
* View, print, save, convert via the command line.
* Supports Viewports
* Multiple drawings selection via File Open or Windows Explorer
* Text Search
* Direct read of ZIP files
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/Citrix/XP/XP x64/Vista 64