This is the new stable release version of BurnAware. Allows you license in Pro or Premium. Here's the comparison page.
BurnAware is a full-fledged, easy-to-use burning software which allows users to write all types of files such as digital photos, pictures, archives, documents, music and videos to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs. With BurnAware, you also be able to create bootable or multisession discs, high-quality Audio CDs and Video DVDs, make and burn ISO images, copy and backup discs, extract audio tracks, erase and verify data, recover data from multisession or unreadable discs.
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process. Plus support of latest OS - Windows 10, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, both 32 and 64 bits.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
Key Features of BurnAware Professional:
- Creates and burns standard / bootable Data CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray
- Creates and burns Audio CDs, MP3 Discs, DVD-Videos, BDMV / AVCHD
- Creates standard / bootable ISO Images, burns various Disc Images
- Copies standard / multimedia CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray to Disc Images
- Burns data across multiple CDs, DVDs, Blu-ray discs
- Erases rewritable Discs, verifies Discs, displays Disc / Drive details
- Copies from Disc to Disc, direct CD, DVD, Blu-ray copying
- Extracts audio tracks in various formats from Audio CDs
- Recovers files from unreadable Discs and separate sessions
- Burns ISO Image to multiple drives simultaneously
- Usage in commercial organizations or with commercial purposes
What's New in Version 8.0:
- Disc spanning tool.
- BDMV/AVCHD support.
- New file processing system with exceptionally fast and stable engine.
- Ability to move files among the folders within compilation (drag & drop).
- New user interface and few new themes.
- Fully customizable Main Window.
- Autoset of Hidden attribute and file date.
- Improved overall program performance and CPU usage on all processes.
- Removed "Calculate folder size" and "Test write" options.
- Improved burning, size calculation and data processing.
- Bug with inactive Advance button after cancellation of "Insert Disc" dialog.
1. Select in combobox your version BurnAware (Professional or Premium)
2. Copy patch to program dir (or select BurnAware.exe in open window after click 'Apply Patch') and click 'Apply Patch' (on vista and later run patch as administrator)
3. 'Fix Unreg' - removes the label 'Unregistered evaluation copy' of about. Need only for installed program.
Download FileBurnAware Professional & Premium 8.0 - Uploaded - RapidGator
BurnAware Professional 8.0 Portable - Uploaded - RapidGator