The new version of BurnAware Professional delivers a ton of changes, new features and improvements. BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies.
• Back up or copy your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs.
Supports CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, BD-R/RE and DVD-RAM media, including high-capacity double-layer media.
Supports UDF (Universal Disc Format 1.02-2.60), Bridge and the ISO9660 file system, including Joliet Unicode extensions.
• Create a bootable CD or DVD. Use it as a very big floppy boot disc for recovery purposes.
El Torito creation support with advanced options: emulation type, sectors, platform, load segment and boot message.
• Append multisession discs. Discs can be used for sequential recording, as the new data will co-exist perfectly alongside previously recorded data.
• Create Audio CDs. Play a CD on your traditional CD player or car stereo.
Supports MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC audio formats and M3U playlists.
Supports title and track CD-Text, including Unicode.
On-the-fly writing support with Track-at-once and Disc-at-once recording modes.
• Create MP3 CDs and DVDs. Supports MP3 and WMA audio formats.
• Create DVD-Video. Play these DVDs using your standard DVD player, PlayStation or Xbox. Supports DVD padding.
• Burn disc images. Create a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disc from a disc image file. Supports ISO and CUE/BIN image files.
• Make standard or boot ISOs. Back up or copy your files to an ISO image file. Supports different file systems and ISO levels.
• Copy disc to ISO image. This feature can be used for disc backup, as well as for disc copying.
• Multiburn. Write ISO image files to multiple recorders simultaneously.
• Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs. Make exact copies of your DVD-Video, Audio CD or standard Data discs.
• Recover files. Extract files from different sessions, corrupted discs or extract audio tracks from Audio CDs.
• Erase re-writable CD, DVD or Blu-ray discs. Supports quick and complete erase methods.
• On-the-fly burning
• Small installation size
• Easiest-to-use, multilingual user interface
• Lowest CPU usage while burning and copying
• Supports all types of optical drives and discs
• Uses the most fastest and stable burning engine
• Supports all major audio and disc image formats
• No banners, adware, spyware.
The software supports the most popular Windows versions, including Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64-bit) and does not require the .NET framework to operate.
Changes in BurnAware 6.0 (31-Jan-2013):
* Home Edition has been renamed to the Premium.
* New menu to switch the size of the Main Screen.
* New tool to check the disc for the read errors.
* Drop-down list with the paths of previously opened folders.
* Option to specify the cache size.
* Support for importing multi-extent and UDF embedded files.
* 800MB CD option in the Disc Type drop-down list.
* Log window in the Copy Disc tool and the Copy to Image tool.
* Burning engine has been updated.
* User manual has been rewritten from scratch.
* All the burning elements grouped at the bottom of the form.
* Lock device for exclusive access during the burning process while using SPTI.
* Optimized data transfer and buffering during the burning process.
* Resolved the problem that might cause read error in the produced disc images.
* Resolved the problem that might cause write error at the end of the burning process on DVD-R/-RW.
* Resolved the problem with ejecting a disc after the burning process.
* Fixed the BD-R discs burning errors that can occur on some Pioneer drives.
* Fixed the “A general error occured” error that could occur during preparation of a Blu-Ray disc image.
Unpack / Install the software. Apply the patch targetting "BurnAware.exe" in program directory.