BurnAware Professional 3.3.1 Retail Preactivated
BurnAware is the ultimate disc burning software. BurnAware Free is a full-fledged disc burning tool – fast, lightweight, feature-packed and, most importantly, 100% free. The program burns all types of CD, DVD and Blu-Ray discs containing data, digital photos, music and video. With BurnAware Free, you will be able to create bootable or multisession CDs and DVDs, high-quality audio CDs from your collection of MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, M4A, AAC and FLAC files, burn disc images, copy discs to backup ISO images and do a whole lot more.
BurnAware Home is a perfectly balanced CD, DVD and BD disc burning software designed specifically for users who do not need professional features, but need some flexibility and additional functionality besides the basic feature set. If you are looking for a well-rounded disc burning tool with a price you can afford, BurnAware Home is a perfect candidate for the job.
BurnAware Professional is a powerful CD, DVD and BD disc burning solution intended for users who need maximum control over every aspect of the burning process and use multiple burners for mass-production of various discs and quick creation of disc-to-disc copies. The program enables users to create data discs (CD, DVD, Blu-Ray, bootable CD and DVD discs) and discs with multimedia content (Audio CD, MP3 discs and DVD video discs). Apart from this, BurnAware Pro will help you create and burn ISO images (ISO and CUE/BIN image files supported), erase rewritable discs, burn multisession discs and even extract specific files from disc sessions and tracks from Audio CDs. A simple and intuitive interface of the program will make even novices feel comfortable with the program features.
Burn CDs and DVDs to multiple drives simultaneously
Record one or more titles to separate drives simultaneously, even while creating a new title.
Keep original discs scratch free
Duplicate CDs and DVDs or store them as ISO image files on your hard disk. You can always burn them later to create and backup copy of the original movie/game/software.
Create data backups
Burn your photos, spread sheets, home work results etc. to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc. A hard disk crash would no longer be fatal to your work or family archives.
Update existing discs
You can use the same media for sequential recording daily. New data would perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is the physical media capacity.
BurnAware Professional Features:
• Burn Data, Bootable and Multisession discs
• Burn Audio, Video and MP3 discs
• Create and burn ISO/CUE/BIN images
• Copy discs to discs or to ISO images
• Erase rewritable discs
• Extract tracks from Audio CDs
• Extract data from unreadable or multisession discs
• All media types (CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc) including Double Layer
• All current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA) including AHCI
• UDF/ISO9660/Joliet file systems (any combination)
• On-the-fly writing (no staging to hard drive first)
• Verification of written files
• Multisession DVD-RW/DVD+RW
• Unicode CD-Text (tracks and disc)
• Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), .Net framework is NOT required
• Commercial use
Changes in BurnAware 3.3.1 (9-Jun-2011):
* Updated License Agreement and translations.
* Fixed bug with enumeration of drives in "Burn Image" compilation.