BurnAware Professional v2.3.8 Retail Edition | 5.86 MB
BurnAware is the ultimate disc burning software. BurnAware Home is the preferred edition for home desktop and mobile PCs. It includes additional burning tools which help you to copy your CDs and DVDs with digital photos, documents, games, movies and music easily. Also with BurnAware Home you can compile and burn bootable discs and disc images. BurnAware Express is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, video discs and burning disc images. Easy to set up and maintain, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides a more flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.BurnAware Professional is the professional’s choice for quality CD & DVD media duplication and Blu-ray Disc recording. Apart from the standard features, such as data, audio and video burning, BurnAware Professional offers a wide scope of advanced functionality, allowing you to duplicate CDs and DVDs, make exact copies of discs on your hard drive, write to multiple drives simultaneously. Also it is permitted for commercial use.
Burn CDs and DVDs to multiple drives simultaneously
Record one or more titles to separate drives simultaneously, even while creating a new title.
Keep original discs scratch free
Duplicate CDs and DVDs or store them as ISO image files on your hard disk. You can always burn them later to create and backup copy of the original movie/game/software.
Create data backups
Burn your photos, spread sheets, home work results etc. to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc. A hard disk crash would no longer be fatal to your work or family archives.
Update existing discs
You can use the same media for sequential recording daily. New data would perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is the physical media capacity.
• Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
• Create Audio CDs and jukebox CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
• Create DVDs-Video
• Copy and backup CDs/DVDs
• Create and burn disc images, bootable images
• Erase / Format rewritable discs
• Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
• Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
• Supports true, simultaneous image writing
• Supports parallel erasing
• On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
• Auto-verification of written files
• Supports CD-Text
• Clean, multilingual, easy to use interface
• Supports unicode for multi-byte languages
• Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required