BurnAware 3.1.1 Professional Portable | 5.3 MB
BurnAware is the ultimate disc burning software. BurnAware Home is the preferred edition for home desktop and mobile PCs. It includes additional burning tools which help you to copy your CDs and DVDs with digital photos, documents, games, movies and music easily. Also with BurnAware Home you can compile and burn bootable discs and disc images. BurnAware Express is ideal for users with basic disc burning needs as backup, creating data, audio, video discs and burning disc images. Easy to set up and maintain, it enables you to save your files to disc quickly and provides a more flexible interface to help you complete your burning tasks much faster.
BurnAware Professional is the professional’s choice for complete CD and DVD duplication and disc burning. It is permitted for commercial use and includes extra features essential for business and professional users including: parallel erasing and simultaneous disc writing.
Burn CDs and DVDs to multiple drives simultaneously
Record one or more titles to separate drives simultaneously, even while creating a new title.
Keep original discs scratch free
Duplicate CDs and DVDs or store them as ISO image files on your hard disk. You can always burn them later to create and backup copy of the original movie/game/software.
Create data backups
Burn your photos, spread sheets, home work results etc. to CD/DVD/Blu-Ray Disc. A hard disk crash would no longer be fatal to your work or family archives.
Update existing discs
You can use the same media for sequential recording daily. New data would perfectly co-exist with previously recorded data. The only limitation is the physical media capacity.
* Create data, bootable and multisession CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create Audio CDs and jukebox CD/DVD/Blu-ray Discs
* Create DVDs-Video
* Copy and backup CDs/DVDs
* Create and burn disc images, bootable images
* Erase / Format rewritable discs
* Supports all current hardware interfaces (IDE/SCSI/USB/1394/SATA)
* Supports UDF/ISO9660/Joliet Bridged file systems (any combination)
* Supports true, simultaneous image writing
* Supports parallel erasing
* On-the-fly writing for all image types (no staging to hard drive first)
* Auto-verification of written files
* Supports CD-Text
* Clean, multilingual, easy to use interface
* Supports unicode for multi-byte languages
* Supports Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 (32 and 64 Bit), no drivers required
Changes in BurnAware 3.1.0
* Added "Add VIDEO_TS" button to quickly add DVD-Video layout.
* Now registered users have an option to download any previous version, if subscription has expired.
* Updated "Copy Disc", "Copy Image" and "Erase Disc" tools.
* Improved program performance and stability.
* Fixed bug with erasing before write.
* Fixed bug with detection of empty DVD+RW discs.
* Fixed bug with possible "access violation" in main DLL.
* Resolved problems with possible crashes under Windows Vista/7.
Home Page - http://www.burnaware.com/burnaware_professional.html