BS.Player Pro 2.50 Build 1017 Multilanguage Portable | 21.34 Mb
BS.Player - the best multimedia player (DivX, HD video, movie, audio, DVD) in the world! BS.Player is used by more than 70 millions of multi media users throughout the world and it has been translated into more than 90 world languages. All downloaded versions of our FREE version exceed the sum of all downloads of competitive media players and payable DivX or DVD players. Because it does not use much of the CPU processing resources for multimedia playback it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers. Now, you can finally enjoy the playback of HD DVD and AVCHD movies of the highest quality with minimal system requirements. BS.Player can playback any YouTube movie directly from the internet and save it to local disk.
Most importantly, BS.Player ™, a free media movie player, is a product for the world multi media market and is therefore equipped with a advanced subtitle options which enable the users to watch video content with subtitles from many popular subtitle formats (MicroDVD .sub, VobSub .sub + .idx, SubViewer .sub, (Advanced) SubStation Alpha .ssa or .ass, SubRip .srt, VPlayer .txt...).
BS.Player is the software movie and media player that supports all popular video and audio media file types, containers and formats such as:
DivX, Xvid, avi, mpg, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, mpeg-4, 3ivx, YouTube streaming video, AVC HD (avchd player), QT QuickTime mov, RM Real media, OGM, Matroska , mkv, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, mp4, mpv, swf, vob and wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, Ogg, aac, DTS, Dolby Surround, Dolby digital DD 5.1 - AC3, aif, ram, wma, flv (Flash and YouTube Video) and much more!
- EVR aspect ratio fixes
- fixed subtitle positioning with new subtitle parser/renderer
- fixed playback of YouTube videos
- some Media Library (ML) fixes
- fixed output audio device setting which was not saved in some circumstances
- subtitles can be now placed under the video using EVR renderer in Vista. Check option 'Enable drawing subtitles under image with EVR renderer' in Subtitles preferences.
- fixed translations in registration windows
- fixed flickering with EVR renderer
- option to display playback time in milliseconds. Check option 'Show media time in milliseconds' in General preferences.
- option to select mutiple languages for online subtitles, if subtitle for the first language is not found, second language is used and then third etc...
- additional actions when playback is finished: shutdown, hibernate, reboot, close BS.Player
- added support for UTF-8 language files, also BS.Player User Interface (UI) is now more Unicode compatible, meaning it can display cyrillic, chinese, japanese, hebrew and other non-latin characters
- 'Remember movie settings' option will now also remember full screen/windowed mode, also if 'Remember last movie position' in not selected, 'Remember movie settings' will not remember position of videos.
- Display of total time and time of selected media files in PlayList (PL)