BSplayer Pro v2.31 Build 974
Movie player, Media player, video player, multimedia player, divx player, free player - BS.Player.com
BS.Player - the best multimedia player (DivX, video, movie, audio, DVD) in the world!
BS.Player ™ is used by more than 70 millions of multimedia users throughout the world and it has been translated into more than 90 languages. All the downloaded versions of our FREE version exceed the sum of all downloads of competitive media players and payable DivX or DVD players. Because it does not use much of the CPU processing resources it is suitable for all those who use slightly less capable computers for their multimedia playback. Enjoy the playback of DVD movies of the highest quality.
Last, but not least - BS.Player ™ free media player is a product for the worldwide consumers and therefore is equipped with a extensive subtitle options which enable the users to watch video content with subtitles from many popular subtitle formats (MicroDVD .sub, VobSub .sub + .idx, SubViewer .sub, (Advanced) SubStation Alpha .ssa or .ass, SubRip .srt, VPlayer .txt...).
BS.Player is the software movie player that supports all popular video and audio media file types, containers and formats such as:
DivX, avi, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, Xvid, 3ivx, QT QuickTime mov, RM Real media, OGM, Matroska , mkv, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, , mp4, mpv, swf, vob and wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, Ogg, aac, AC3, aif, ram, wma...
Main features of BS.Player are:
* Sound Equalizer
* Fully skinnable windows (Media list, Play list, Equalizer)
* Bookmarks support (add, edit)
* Chapters support (create, move to, skip)
* Custom aspect ratios
* Multiple audio stream switching
* Frame capture (video to picture)
* Plugin support (Winamp DSP plugins and others)
* Multilingual interface
* Fast forward and fast rewind option
* Frame stepping (playback video one frame at a time)
* WinLIRC support (user defineable remote controllers)
* Support switching between multiple (different language) subtitles
* Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
* Support for multiple audio streams and switching between them
* Every action can also be assigned to WinLIRC button
* Playback of incomplete AVI files and locked files (files in use, files still downloading or recording)
* Command line support (for example "bsplayer.exe movie.avi -fs" will start playback of movie in full screen mode)
* Support a lot of subtitles formats (MicroDVD, SubRip, Subviewer...), custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency...
* BSI/INI files support and dynamic DirectShow filters loading (so everything can be burned on CD and played without installing anything)
* Almost every action can be assigned to user selected key (even two keys) and different keys can be assigned for full screen and windowed mode
* Support for all popular media formats (audio and video): divx, avi, mpeg 1, mpeg 2, xvid, 3ivx, ogm, matroska, asf, wmv, DV, m1v, m2v, Quicktime mov, mp4, mpv, QT, Real rm, SWF, vob, wav, mpa, mp1, mp2, mp3, ogg, aac, ac3, aif, ram, wma...
What does the BS.Player™ 2.0 Pro have to offer:
- Customizable Equalizer
- Support for Capture/Tuner devices
- Capture Video to file
- Integrated subtitle editor
- Network file buffering
- Improved subtitles
- Improved VMR9 support
- Technical email support
- DVD support (codecs required)
- Free one year subscription upgrade